BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Moviemeter script

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rob bruens Posted - 26 Feb 2010 : 21:20:26
Hi
I don't understand why I never do get any hit searching with this prog. for movie info at the dutch Moviemeter site I do have a Dvico TVIX 6500 and use also TVIXIE for fanart etc. and do get a lot of info there. I know it is in Dutch ( my native language) but the plot info is much more and comprehensive then at the imdb.
So why do I get no hits at all with this movie manager? If I do check there website, I find the info , name etc. !

thanks a lot in advance.

Rob
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Prinz Posted - 26 Feb 2010 : 22:45:39
I looked at the site. I don't think that is possible to search that site anymore, because of changes to the search engine.

The site uses an automatic redirect (javascript) to the result page (or the movie direct = this one works with magic script). So the magic script engine searches on the wrong page (before the redirect)...

This redirecting isn't supported by the current magic script engine.

Edit:

The result page identifies the search with a cookie, without it the engine only gets an empty result page. The magic script engine apparently isn't able to use cookies.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07