BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Rip Blu-Ray disc or movie with subtitle?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mkkyle650 Posted - 28 Feb 2010 : 04:35:11

Not long ago, I've encountered the question like this "I have an annoying problem with extracting subtitles from my Blu-ray disk." Actually I was also troubled by this problem for a period of time, so I tried every means to find out the solutions. I downloaded and tested several renowned Blu-ray Rippers and Decrypters, free or not, but the result is not ideal.

Typically, DVDs like Blu-ray discs or common ones include multiple subtitle streams that be used for different purposes. In a word, subtitles, written across the bottom of the screen, are simply the dialogue from the characters in the movie. Nearly every DVD has some English subtitles, even non-foreign-language movies, let alone Blu-ray disks. For example, English-language movies apply forced subtitles to show what a character speaking a foreign language is saying. On the one hand, these subtitles may be hidden in a separate stream on some discs, while on the other hand, they will be mixed in with the subtitles but marked so that the DVD player only shows the proper properties. Anyway, it is important for you to rip the proper subtitles from the movies you are interested in.

Often, before you want to get the subtitle from a Blu-ray disc, you will give the top priority to which software you are gonna use. Is it cheaper? What Blu-Ray Ripper could fully rip the subtitles? Or how is the compatibility? To my surprise, recently, my best colleague recommended me a magical Blu-Ray Ripper, with which I can easily and conveniently rip the subtitles from a Blu-ray disc without the help of a third party software.

What you need to do in the first step?
Freely download Moyea [url=http://www.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/]Blu-Ray Ripper[/url] V2.5 and install it on your computer. This software is fully compatible with Windows OS including Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Win 7. Moreover, it supports multi-core CPU and Intel Pentium III processor at 500 MHz.

Okay, it is time to load your Blu-ray disc or films selectively by three ways on the toolbar: DVD Rom, DVD Folder and IFO/ISO. Here, you can load one file or multiple files at a time.

Next, you need to specify the output format and destination folder. By the way, this Blu-ray Ripper supports a variety of video and audio formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, H.264, MP3, AC3, SWF, FLV, etc. Pick up any of them as you wish! Then you can set the output file path by the button of 'Output'.

How to rip the subtitles from the film or disc?
Have you noticed the check box of "Subtitle" on the below interface? Hit the drop-down menu of it, you will freely choose either of the subtitle languages like French, English, Dutch, etc. (Note: the subtitle languages depend on the original Blu-ray disc or movie.)

Of course, you can do some advanced video/audio parameters settings for the purpose of more satisfactory result. Just click "Edit" icon on the toolbar shown above and you will be led to the below Window. This interface delivers advanced settings like Codec, file size, Bit rate, Frame rate, and Channels. For instance, ¡®Channels¡¯ option provides several audio tracks, including Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 Channel.

After the above steps are completed, you can hit the "Convert" button to launch the ripping.
Thanks to its fast ripping conversion speed, you will get perfect output Blu-ray films with subtitles.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07