BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Need XMM tag of Back Cover for NMT Plugin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 02 Jul 2010 : 20:20:47
Hello,
I'm working on extending the template I created for My Little NMT plugin and I need to know what the XMM tag for the Back Cover is. The from Cover is _MOVIE_COVER_. I've tried all of the different ways I could think of to include the word BACK within the front cover tag but I haven't found anything that worked. Any ideas???>

Thank,
Norm
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nehickel Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 16:47:39
THANKS ternot... I too am stuck at home, only for me its permanent... but at least I have a good solid Internet connection to work with. So I can't complain much.

I'll look into the changes your talking about. I have for the time being enhanced my JavaScript to deal with unwanted characters. I'll be putting up a new release ofthe Cell_Phone template today (about 14:00 GMT). I've added Actor support to this version as well as fixed a few small visual issues that have been bugging me. It all works nicely on my Android and I'll be testing my PocketPC today after I get done with my "Honeydos"... Honey do this, Honey do that........

I'll be looking forward to the NMT conversion to OnEx. Don't know much about OnEx other than it appears to be a PHP of sorts only in a compiled format??? Ort least that's my assumption based on the PHP code I saw in the OnEx folder.

Later,
Norm
ternot Posted - 25 Oct 2010 : 07:45:25
Hi Norm,

sorry for my late reply, but currently I'm "offline" at home ;-(

Anyway... if you take a look into the ini files of MyLitteNMTExort, onex and the config.inc/php, then you will find a setting called "AllowedCharacters"... This setting controls, which characters should be allowed during file creation and naming.

So in your case, all three settings should be consistend like
AllowedCharacters = 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzÄÖÜäöüß-_.

and
$setting["AllowedCharacters"] = "¦0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-_.";

I plan to implement MyLittleNMTExport into onex, but this needs some time... Maybe in November

Best regards
ternot
nehickel Posted - 23 Oct 2010 : 08:26:27
It works ternot.... the correct name with the "_back" is created. It's NMT still just creates a copy of the front cover with the _back" added to the name but at least it works with OnEx... sort of...

...I just recently ran into a problem related to the actual cover filenames. For example, I have a Movie called "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". In NMT, using _MOVIE_COVER_, the translated name comes back as "mr.mrs.smith" and your work around _BACKCOVER2_ does "mr.mrs.smith_back"... prefect. OnEx on the other hand produces covers with filenames like "mrmrssmith" aand "mrmrssmith_back". The periods aren't there

I've written some JavaScript that takes care of removing the periods but I think this needs to be included in a longer term fix. In fact, when addressing that issue it might be a good idea to look at special character usage in naming and translating so theres a consistent approach. But as I said, I have a work around I'll put into the next release of the templates.

One issue that is really only effecting me relates to the use of the : character. While its a valid character in a Title, it's not from a Windows file system naming standpoint. So using my NMT template for launching a video player on my PC, PDA or Android doesn't work with these files. But as I said, this is my problem as my usage is different than other's. I digitize ALL my movies so that I can take them everywhere... even on my Android.

Norm
ternot Posted - 21 Oct 2010 : 14:20:51
Hi Norm,

as a quick fix I uploaded a modified .exe to http://www.na36.de/download/MyLittleNMTExport0.10.zip

It does nothing else then providing a placeholder tag "_BACKCOVER2_" for writing a filename like generated in onex e.g. "0779-sincity_back.png".

But as I said, it is just a quick fix for now. Can you please test it?

Best regards
ternot
nehickel Posted - 21 Oct 2010 : 00:01:44
For those still reading this thread, I've developed a work around for getting the back covers of movies into the detail pages of the Android / Portable device Template. It required the addition of a few lines of JavaScript and the manual use of OnEx to complete. The template and the documentation are available via the same download as above 'Cell_Phone-Small'. I have not as of yet added the same capability to the Large version but it should be completed by Saturday.

Norm
nehickel Posted - 20 Oct 2010 : 06:55:51
Let me clarify what I tried to say in my last post..

The NMT Plugin tag _MOVIEBACKCOVER_ is giving the wrong filename (bad MovieID number) and the wrong extension (Back Cover say .jpg but file produced is .png) of what everything else is looking for.

Norm
nehickel Posted - 20 Oct 2010 : 04:30:02
Well, I've determined that OnEx will not work for creating Back Covers for the NMT Plugin and heres why...

1) The back cover created by OnEx is in .png format as is the front cover it also creates. This is OK for the front cover thumb nail since the NMT Plugin uses also creates the file names in the _MOVIE_TITLE_ tag with the .png extension. However, the NMT plugin _MOVIEBACKCOVER_ tag returns a filename with the extension .jpg.

2) The filename of the back cover within XMM has an MovieID number prepended to the front of the filename. The number however is the number that was assigned to it when the Movies was first added to the XMM database. If you use the Collection Maintenance Tools to renumber your movies, the Movies get a new MovieID but the cover thumb nails still have the initial MovieID number assigned to them. Somehow the NMT plugin is able to deal with this problem when it creates it's thumb nails but OnEx does not.

While I was able to use a tool to fix the problems with #1 above, there is no tool that will fix #2 ecept to either change the NMT plugin or the OnEx tool.

So, I guess this will have to wait until resources become available and the need increases beyond the few of us making new Templates for NMT.

Thanks ternot for your help in learning about these tools and processes. I really appreciate your time and tutoring on this.

Later,
Norm
nehickel Posted - 19 Oct 2010 : 06:48:01
Actually ignore my above questions... I found OnEx and have kind of fighured it out. It does a good job building the back covers. Now I just need to modify the Template I created for my Android phone so it will use it.

Thanks,
Norm
nehickel Posted - 19 Oct 2010 : 06:22:12
I would be happy to give it a shot but I'd need some information from you. What is onex? Is there a manual or something I could look at? Does it need a special environment to run on? Where is the 'code' for the My Little NMT plugin (assuming that's what I'd need to modify)? Finally, could I use you as an go-to for help is there someone else?

Sorr y all of the questions but this is a part of the project overall XMM project I know VERY little about.

Thanks,
Norm
ternot Posted - 15 Oct 2010 : 11:13:39
Hello Norm,

I do not have MyLittleNMTExport here, but I guess, that only in the plugin "onex" the conversion of the back cover is implemented.

Due a lack of time, I won't be able to implement this feature to MyLittleNMTExport in the next few weeks...

maybe you could use onex for the generation of the back covers?

Best regards
ternot
nehickel Posted - 15 Oct 2010 : 04:26:45
ternot, I sure hope your still seeing this old but important thread... I did as you suggested and almost everything works... except that the image of the back cover never gets copied from the database covers folder to the html images folder. The names of the back covers are correct in the html code its just the images of the back covers that seem to be the sticking point.

Thanks again for all your help.
Norm
ternot Posted - 06 Jul 2010 : 20:40:07
Ouch...

I guess I will have to look for onex and MyLittleNMTExport again... I did not mainain the tools for several months now because of a lack of time.

But when I remember right, MyLittleNMTExport should be some kind of flexible.

I guess, you have an older version (Mine is 0.08b), but it's working so try to add these lines at the end of the movies.db file:

_MOVIEBACKCOVER_;132
_MOVIEFANART_;133

This means, that for every movie the tag '_MOVIEBACKCOVER_' will be replaced with the content of the 132th column of the movie table/database. Also the tag '_MOVIEFANART_' will be replaced with the content of column no. 133 .

But it has been along time since I checked the source code the last time

Best regards
ternot
MoBO Posted - 05 Jul 2010 : 20:18:17
I'm looking for this information too...
Would be nice if Alessio could provide EVERY tags !!!

The wiki is not up to date ;o(
nehickel Posted - 05 Jul 2010 : 08:00:44
Thanks ternot, but my movies.db file did not contain any of the information you suggested I modify. In fact I'm pretty certain my file and your file are extremely different. Here are the items within my Movies.db file...
_AQUIRED_FROM_;49
_MOVIE_AUDIO_;77
_MOVIE_ABITRATE_;81
_MOVIE_AUDIOFORMAT_;26
_MOVIE_AUDIOQUALITY_;56
_MOVIE_AUDIODVD_;26
_AWARDS_;65
_MOVIE_BITRATE_;76
_MOVIE_CDBOXID_;8
_MOVIE_CATEGORY_;6
_MOVIE_CHANNELS_;83
_DVD_CHAPTERS_;33
_MOVIE_CODEC_;74
_MOVIE_COLOR_;68
_MOVIE_COMMENT_;39
_MOVIE_COVER_;43
_MOVIE_COVERONLY_;43
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD1_;96
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD2_;97
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD3_;98
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD4_;99
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD5_;100
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD6_;101
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD7_;102
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD8_;103
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD9_;104
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD10_;105
_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD11_;106
_MOVIE_COUNTRY_;11
_LOAN_DATE_;61
_DATE_INSERT_;94
_DATE_PURCHASED_;48
_DATE_SEEN_;57
_MOVIE_DIRECTOR_;34
_MOVIE_NCD_;116
_MOVIE_DISTRIBUTOR_;15
_MOVIE_DOLBY_;78
_MOVIE_EDITION_;7
_MOVIE_FEATURES_;67
_MOVIE_FILMQUALITY_;54
_MOVIE_FREETIME_;29
_MOVIE_FPS_;95
_MOVIE_GENRE_;4
_LOANED_BY_;60
_LAST_MODIFY_;73
_MOVIE_LENGTH_;24
_LOANED_;59
_LOCATION_;45
_MARKED_;72
_MOVIE_MEDIA_;3
_MOVIE_LANGUAGEENCODED_;13
_MEDIA_YEAR_;27
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE1_;84
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE2_;85
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE3_;86
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE4_;87
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE5_;88
_MOVIE_MOVIEFILE6_;89
_MOVIE_ID_;0
_MOVIE_TITLE_;1
_MOVIE_MPAA_;16
_MOVIE_MUSIC_;36
_MOVIE_NOTES_;42
_MOVIE_OFFICIALWEB_;17
_MOVIE_LANGUAGE_;12
_MOVIE_ORIGINALLANGUAGE_;12
_MOVIE_ORIGINALTITLE_;2
_OWNER_;46
_PACKAGING_;31
_MOVIE_PERSONALRATING_;53
_MOVIE_PHOTOGRAPHER_;38
_MOVIE_PLAYER_;92
_MOVIE_PLOT_;40
_PRICE_;50
_MOVIE_PRODUCER_;35
_MOVIE_RATED_;52
_MOVIE_REGION_;23
_MOVIE_RESOLUTION_;75
_MOVIE_REVIEW_;44
_MOVIE_RIPPER_;82
_MOVIE_SRATE_;80
_MOVIE_SCREENRATIO_;117
_MOVIE_SCRIPTUSED_;19
_SEEN_WHERE_;58
_MOVIE_SEEN_;71
_MOVIE_SITEID_;18
_MOVIE_ACTORS_;66
_MOVIE_START_;28
_MOVIE_POSITION_;28
_MOVIE_MEDIAST_;47
_MOVIE_STATUS_;47
_MOVIE_STUDIO_;14
_MOVIE_SUBGENRE_;5
_MOVIE_SUBTITLE_ ;64
_MOVIE_TAGLINE_;41
_MOVIE_FILESIZE_;79
_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE1_;90
_MOVIE_TRAILERFILE2_;91
_UPC_CODE_;10
_VALUE_;51
_MOVIE_VIDEODVD_;25
_MOVIE_VIDEOMODE_;30
_MOVIE_VIDEOQUALITY_;55
_MOVIE_VIDEOSTANDARD_;32
_MOVIE_WEBIMPORTED_;22
_MOVIE_WEBLINK_;20
_MOVIE_WRITER_;37
_MOVIE_YEAR_;9

but if you have another file name I could use, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Norm
ternot Posted - 04 Jul 2010 : 14:05:53
Hi Norm,

you could try to change the last few lines in the file 'settings\movies.db' from:

BackCover|varchar(250) Default NULL||132
FanArt|varchar(250) Default NULL||133

to

BackCover|varchar(250) Default NULL|_MOVIEBACKCOVER_|132
FanArt|varchar(250) Default NULL|_MOVIEFANART_|133

This should help... then '_MOVIEBACKCOVER_' will be the tag for the back cover and '_MOVIEFANART_' for the fanart...

Best regards
ternot

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07