BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Importing using info in NFO files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blueboyuae Posted - 27 Sep 2010 : 14:39:50
I'm trying to import multiple files in a single directory using the IMDB link which is in the NFO file.

So I have

a.avi
a.nfo
b.avi
b.nfo
etc....

When I run the Add Movies - Search hard drive option I ensure use NFO is selected.
BUT
When I run the update script for IMDB, it imports all of the files with the a.nfo IMDB link.

Is this a bug or do I have a setting wrong as I want file a.avi to be associated with the link in a.nfo and file b.avi to be associated with the link in b.nfo.

HELP pls.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
blueboyuae Posted - 07 Oct 2010 : 10:32:54
Great Thanks,
Prinz Posted - 05 Oct 2010 : 09:31:05
quote:
Originally posted by blueboyuae
Is there a way for the "exact match" feature to be a selectable option?

That can be done. I will see that i will make that an option in the next update for the script.
blueboyuae Posted - 05 Oct 2010 : 09:24:02
Thanks for the feedback. I understand... But I import using fastest script, then create NFO, then import using Complete script and I still have to select the movie which seems odd to me. Why would the name still not match.

Is there a way for the "exact match" feature to be a selectable option? or will the edits i've done be enough and I just need to be careful when updating the Complete script..
Prinz Posted - 05 Oct 2010 : 09:01:15
It's not a Bug in Complete Script it's a feature and a "bug" / missing feature in the fastest script.

In Order the accept the IMBD link the title has to match exactly, the reason for this feature is to prevent a that a wrong Link is being used.
blueboyuae Posted - 05 Oct 2010 : 08:40:22
Ok, So I looked around the forum and found some useful info.

The IMDB Fastest script works fine with NFO file and picks up the IMDB link. The IMDB Complete script does not.

So I have 1 of 2 choice.

Either run Fastest THEN Complete in a batch which seems a waste of download, or edit the Complete script.

I've made the following changes but am concerned that it may cause issue so wanted your advice.

In the Complete Script I have
Edited Line199 changed <> to ==
Deleted Lines 200 to 241
Deleted lines 247 to 282

This lines the script up with the Fastest Script..... and stills seems to import all of the information.

Can you confirm this is ok (I'm not a coder so worried this may be wrong), or simply fix the IMDB complete script so that it picks up the link which is imported from the NFO file.
blueboyuae Posted - 05 Oct 2010 : 07:14:43
This seems to now be working, thanks...

But now, even tho XMM is picking up the IMDB tag from the Info File, its not using it for internet import.

i.e. when I run IMDB Full Import script it is asking me to confirm each film, even tho the film has an IMDB tag in both the Custome.. IMDB Link and Details ... Weblink fields. Wondering if the upgrade has changed a setting. Its a pain as I have over 1000 movies so to re-import them using the corrected NFO script will take days having to select each file (which is why I was using NFO files in the first place)

Any ideas?
Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 06:02:27
Hello,

I have modify the software, I will try to upload in few hours...

Let me know if works correctly.

Thank you!
blueboyuae Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 05:46:44
Thanks for the clarification.

In the meantime, is there a better way to get XMM to retain the IMDB link once its loaded? I find it will continually ask me to confirm which movie i'm updating and due to the size of my collection this confirmation can take hours. This is why I was planning to use NFO files.
Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 04:23:19
Hello,

The problem is that the function works if you have movies saved in different folders.

I mean that if you have for each movie a folder with inside one nfo file XMM extract the right information.

I will try to modify this function in the next release.

Thank you!

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07