BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Input Video Technical Data NOT Being Captured

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 10 Nov 2010 : 06:14:55
Not sure if this is just my problem or a XMM problem. If there is someone who could validate or invalidate this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's the problem...

I've been capturing ALL of my DVD's to WMV files for the last 15 or so years. XMM has been a real HERO by being able to determine the Codec, Video bitrate, Audio bitrate, file size and other media characteristics. However in the last couple of releases of XMM I've noticed that this functionality is no longer working. I have'nt mentioned before because I wasn't sure it was my issue or not but I've checked everything I can think of so I'm tossing this one up in the air and hoping one of you could enlighten me.

Thanks,
Norm
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nehickel Posted - 29 Nov 2010 : 04:01:33
Sorry for my late reply. Its a holiday time here and family comes first for me. Yes I was using the scan disk function for importing movies. I tried your suggestion about doing the read files function and that works. I can do that for now. Perhaps I'm the only one that converts all of my movies to digital files on my computer and use XMM to catalog the files.

Thanks,
Norm
Alessio Viti Posted - 10 Nov 2010 : 11:45:41
Hello Norm,

Have you this proble when you use the "Scan Hard Disk" to add movies?

Please edit a movie and click on "Read Files" function. Now select a file to read and let me know if XMM works correctly.

Thank you,

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07