BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 HTML Export -> when?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oettinger Posted - 22 Nov 2010 : 22:50:37
Hello,

for years now i've been waiting for a good html export in xmm.
Please tell me when this little dream could happen :(

Regards

PS Check out http://www.my-movie-database.de/index.php an its HTML Export - simple an good, with search and sort function.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nehickel Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 21:15:20
There are several tools within XMM that can create HTML exports of the database. Some of them can even be used to actually play the selected movies. Start by going to the drop down menu under the arrow in the upper left corner of XMM. There you will find two items to choose from Export and Plugins. The Export area I dont really know much about as I use the Plugin area for exporting my database to my phone, portable devices, portable hard drives, laptop and desktop and playing movies. If you start with the Export area, try out the Old Export Manager and play around with that to see if it meets your needs.
If you go to the Plugins area, I use the MyLittleNMT Export tool. While the tool designed to create HTML files to be used with the PopCorn Media to TV device, I've created a couple of Templates that can be selected from the tool that are available just produce HTML that will work with any device that has a browser along with local data that the tool extracts from the XMM database. This gives you a standalone HTML solution. My template, which is PortableDevices&Phones also uses another Plugin called OnEx. The OnEx plugin creates actor pictures and back covers needed by my Template file. Within the directory of my Template is a readme file on setting things up. However, as I said above, please check out the Exports area first as that might meet your needs more quickly and simply.

Good Luck,
Norm
Oettinger Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 16:41:16
Check out the link above, i think this is a good export.
I used the pogramm and the export was good for quickly choosing a film in the evening or so.

Regards
nehickel Posted - 29 Nov 2010 : 04:04:00
There are several ways to export XMM data to HTML but you need to define your expectations of 'good' and what is your target device & usage?

Norm

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07