BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 need help with IMDB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paigne Posted - 06 Dec 2010 : 22:26:46
ok my problem is that i CANNOT figure out how to SIMPLY enter an IMDB link and have it use it. should be the simplest thing in the world right? please tell me how to do this
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Prinz Posted - 23 Dec 2010 : 21:36:49
The c8 is always ignored if you don't use the fixed script:

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6468&whichpage=7
JustME Posted - 23 Dec 2010 : 21:08:50
Also remember after any script updates to go into the options configuration of that script and tell it to take the IMDB link!
lawguy Posted - 22 Dec 2010 : 02:04:40
The custom 8 - or pasted IMDB link is ignored if IMDB considers the link an "adult" link - in earlier versions - this was not an issue
As a workaround - register as a free IMDB user - once you register and log on - then IMDB lets you see these otherwise excluded movies.
So
In XMM - go to Websites - choice on left side of screen - select IMDB complete - this loads the webpage - log in - voila - you can now manually add racy titles
husker Posted - 18 Dec 2010 : 22:55:40
yes, it's ignoring the link in the custom field 8, what returns is a bunch of links but there is no chance to pick up the one i need
someetimes the movie is found in the IMDB but for some reason the xmm is not picking it up
lawguy Posted - 11 Dec 2010 : 22:57:22
Alessio
I am finding that the IMDB complete script is ignoring the IMDB link placed in custom8 field.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Alessio Viti Posted - 10 Dec 2010 : 21:57:27
Hello,

Just save the IMDB Link in the Custom8 field, and then use the IMDB Complete to import it.

There are hundred of websites supported, this is why there ins't a function to add directly IMDB, just because many other use other websites as source.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07