BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Transfer Movies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mr Video Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 06:59:23
Hello am having problem transfering my movie from my external drive it only tranfers some and not all of them and once I try to write the movies that is missing it tell me it already existe and I can't write it down on the grid why does it not show in thhe grid if it's there like it said can anyone with this please
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JustME Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 20:00:28
I got 5000 movies can't we just highlight the movie and just drag them in the grid-not as far as I know-
You have to import them to EMM either by scanning the drive or importing from a text file.
Do you have any organizational structure on that drive?

Second question-Can you upgrade from the old to new version? Yes you can depending on versions and then just open your existing database if it is good.
The EMM program does not have to reside on the drive that the movies are.
If you are working with a lot of movies though, I would consider doing some organizational work first so you don't just import 5000 movies and then try to organize them!
So update your version of EMM first and then you can start importing movies. Split them into folders and and start small.
Also make sure your volume label on your Drive makes sense as it will use that as the label.
Keep asking, I will keep trying to help
Mr Video Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 04:39:20
ok now let start from the beginning all my movies are in my externale drive so how do I begin in starting my transfer from my drive one think i need to say is where my movies are right now it's a older version of extreme and I want to upgrade to the new version from old to new from my external drive to my laptop hard drive
Mr Video Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 04:24:31
I got 5000 movies can't we just highlight the movie and just drag them in the grid
JustME Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 23:04:55
you are doing a scan your drive for movies? And are these movies that don't import a supported format? like mkv avi etc? some like TS won't import until you add them to the configuration.
Do you have any filters on in the grid so you can't see your movies?
Can you create a new database and try to import them in there? How many movies are your bringing in? are they all in different folders or in the same folder and do you have "use folder name" checked off?
Try one movie in a folder named the same as your movie and see if that works maybe?

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07