BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 good way of using update manager

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mouh_stach007 Posted - 19 Mar 2011 : 15:56:12
For multiples reasons I have to filter my movies search results or play with functions to do what I want.Maybe I'm not using correctly the software but it's kind of weird sometimes : For example I don't really know how to use the update manager. When I enter a lot of news films I have to run the update manager for all that film, selecting "never web imported" to filter.

The problem is that I have a lot of films which don't actually exist on websearch (such as episode of very specific tv documentary, sports dvd movies) and search on allociné always display no result.

When I add new films and run the update manager It display again these films that will never have a result with the script I use. I have to select new movies based on the numberID of the film, selecting the first of the last wave of importation and all the newest.
Is there a way to make the films that I already tried to import but without result disapear of the "never search on internet" filter of update manager....?

While writing the message I'm thinking of a solution which can consist of editing multiple items at once and changing the "web imported" value to "checked"...Maybe it can solve my problem or maybe create bad interractions with the software? I'm not using XMM right now so I can't verify if it is possible and working.

While using update manager, sometimes the selecting directlink windows bugs and I have to close the search windows before the end of process. Then I have films that have a directlink but haven't been downloaded. Is there a way to download the film card without restarting all the process of update manager, which search again directink? (and therefore takes lot of times....)

My mcgyver solution is to class films based on directlink column, finding the ones with directlink but no informations that only the cript I use can add. Then I use the button "reimport information" that download only the film card.

I've seen that there is a box while starting update manager with the option to filter "film in wainting line for web import" which apparently correspond to the films that I'm speaking of. But It apparently doesn't correspond to the film with directlink but no info downloaded. Even so, if I click next and select script and launch update manager It start again the search...Maybe It's an issue of the software or maybe my script allociné.fr (mowded) isn't written to support this function? Maybe there is a part of the script that verify the directlink value at the beginning and jump directly to the download info part?

Is there someone that can put a light on my shadowed problem ;)?
My other post about bug "is blank" in edit filter is directly related to that question because I have to filter results to select correctly film I want to update...If there is a solution I'll use

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07