BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Scripts
 xMM 1.7 - Bug, Requests, Suggestions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
minimetro Posted - 04 Jul 2003 : 11:53:12
Hello Alessio,

here are my first impressions of xMM 1.7. I made no full-instalation but the upgrade from xMM 1.6 --> 1.7

First I got an error message while loading the language-ini. I pressed ok and then xMM continued correctly (and language file was loaded). Apropos language file: the german-language file is not the latest I sent to you (translated up to line 908) and not all expressions from the language file are transcribed within the programm at the moment.

Problems/Questions:
- Programmers guide doen't seem to be updated when you install the update version (is it intergrated in full
- what's really new with xhtml-db? Can't see any difference to the old version at first sight.
- Testing the moviecard export I found out no improvement in the "all-covers-export" (also with xhtml-db), only the first cover is exported (as in older versions)
- import feature was announced for xMM 1.7, will we now see it in 1.8? (I don't really need it urgently but I think there are some guys who are willing to switch to xMM from other movie managers when an easy data transfer is possible)

So that's all for the moment (hope it was not too much criticism). All other new features are put into practice in a very good way.

Bye
Mawu
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rusty Posted - 19 Aug 2003 : 13:27:54
On the contrary I think this is better !
I usually import each movie with 2 or 3 scripts (one for general informations, one for covers,...) and it was much better this way !

Ced-2k
Romio Posted - 18 Aug 2003 : 17:27:33
Ok, I will try to do it ASAP

Alessio
Song Posted - 18 Aug 2003 : 16:47:46
I have the same problem with the never closing Script Engine Windows..

would be nice when there is a fix soon...

have to add a lot of movies in the next fex days ..

powerknully
from TdG

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07