BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 using magic script 3G on seven : really slow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mouh_stach007 Posted - 12 Jan 2011 : 19:34:58
Hi I'm actually customizing my way a script and therefore I'm using magicscript 3G to run the script. The breakpoint is quite a good idea, but as I'm quite in trouble with certain part of the script I need to load the webpage html code to find wich line I have to find...

And the preliminary load of the webpage is taking a lot of time, and has to be done twice as you have to load the directlink selector. I'm scripting allocine.fr and webpage have lots of html lines...

I've already tried to use the option "show page source code" of firefox butr apparently it's not the same version of the page which is loaded in firefox and magicscript...that's why the findline is quite difficult to use without magicscript...

I was using windows xp with xmm in the past and it was really quick to load. With vista or seven it's really slow...

Do you have any suggestion to accelerate the loading time?
Or maybe a way to have the same version of the source code that magicscript use?

My aim is just to have the exact version of the source code that magicscript use in order to directly find information I want to find with the FINDLINE command.

Thanks
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 12 Jan 2011 : 19:47:24
Hello,

you are right, its too slow, so I suggest you to disable it.

To see what exactly magicscript download just go in the temp subfolder of XMM, delete all txt files and start engine. The new downloaded HTML will happear and you can then edit on notepad++

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07