BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 OFDB - Title adjustment (der,die,the,...)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phil7789 Posted - 28 Feb 2011 : 18:36:19
Hey guys,
I downloaded the amazing XMM some days ago and I am trying to get my database set for my needs since then. I could solve most of the problems but one still remains: the original title of a movie. Yet I used the imdb_de script and will still use it, but i want to use OFDB for the original title as the imdb script just parses the default title instead of the correct one.

The Problem with OFDB right now is that Der, Die, The, ... etc. are at the END of the title and not at the beginning. Is there a possibility to tell the script that it should put Der, Die, The, ... at the end of the title for search purpose (elsewise no movie is found) and to put it at the beginning of the title for storing?

I hope you understand what i am trying to tell :D

Thanks in advance,
Phil
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phil7789 Posted - 09 Mar 2011 : 19:48:41
Thanks for the help guys, i'll have to try the new script ^^

@JDommi: The title search works sometimes with the articles der, die, etc. and sometimes it doesn't. I was able to find movies with the article but other movies just did not put out any result until i removed the article and did not use them.

Phil
Alessio Viti Posted - 07 Mar 2011 : 18:04:07
Please sorry very much Guys,

I am quite busy these days, this is why I have not answer.

I will put the scrip to server now.

Thank you again,

Ale
Radioactive Posted - 07 Mar 2011 : 17:50:27
http://www.mediafire.com/?8bfssuzxnvo94x4

Here it is^^

changlog:
--- 1.42 ---
// * Added an option to put the Articel at the beginning
Radioactive Posted - 05 Mar 2011 : 17:50:16
Push

Ale please write back
JDommi Posted - 03 Mar 2011 : 22:19:41
Why does the site don't find the movies? I have just tested "der unglaubliche hulk" as well as "unglaubliche hulk, der" and both searches showed the same results!
Beside that I firstly have thought that the topic was about the script result. I think to remember that there is a function to manipulate the #MOVIE# variable but I don't remember at the moment. Prince does know more about and, of course, Ale.
JDommi Posted - 03 Mar 2011 : 11:06:10
As MagicScript doesn't support that function yet you only can remove phrases like ", The", ", Der", etc.
For that you must add these phrases to the SubstituteTag section of the script.
A routine inside the Title section would be possible, too. But it's a little bit complicated as you have to check against the comma in the source line of the html: If comma exists then takeword after the comma + takeword before the comma.
Better would be an inbuild function to split a variable.
Radioactive Posted - 03 Mar 2011 : 10:37:36
i think that will be a good idea (maybe with an option to turn it on or off)

But i don't know how to add this

Maybe JDommi, Alisso or Prinz can write how to add this (We need somethink like a split function and if the split is positive that the "Articel" is at the beginning(String Function))

mfg

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07