BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Themovie DB FanArt problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reneg Posted - 03 Apr 2011 : 11:30:41
I'm trying to import all the ThemovieDB fanart for all my DB, but the script doesn't import anything except covers.

anyone can help me with this clue ?

Thank you
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
troyt48 Posted - 18 Nov 2011 : 02:41:05
Thank you very much!! The script is working great. I did notice it times out quite a bit though... but thank you soo much for getting it to work!

Troy
JDommi Posted - 17 Nov 2011 : 08:15:25
Sorry, the multimania-link is really killing...
This one will work better: http://www.mediafire.com/?fc9fhgd33xrod05
troyt48 Posted - 17 Nov 2011 : 02:11:40
ok.. I need help editing this script with my key.
troyt48 Posted - 17 Nov 2011 : 01:46:37
nevermind... its not in english... can someone point me to a direct link to the importer? if not.. I will try and figure it out.
troyt48 Posted - 17 Nov 2011 : 01:43:20
quote:
Originally posted by Prinz

You have to add your personal APIKEY in the Script.

Register a free account http://www.themoviedb.org/account/signup and request a APIKEY.

quote:
How do I get a key?

• Click the "Want to generate an API key?" link on the "Account Settings" tab.

• Submit the form. This will create a "API Details" tab with your API key.

Then simply use JDommi's small helper app to add the Key: http://mitglied.multimania.de/jkdommi/xmm/APIKEY.rar

Copy the included APIKeys.exe and APIKeys.ini in your XMM Script folder. Start the APIKeys.exe and enter your APIKEY, click Save Keys.

How do i get this program? They sent me my key today, but when i click on the link, the key updater is gone?
srimshot Posted - 31 Oct 2011 : 20:50:26
Hi, I'm having the same problem with the non-api script. Not getting any fanart. Any updates on this?

Thanks
KCWhiteKnight Posted - 03 May 2011 : 17:55:52
When I applied for the key, it asked that too and the software I was using and the software site. Here's what I got back.

Dear Chad
We are unable to process your request at this time can you please give us a brief description of how data will be used?

Thank you and have a great day,

Prinz Posted - 03 May 2011 : 10:47:41
If someone still has a problem to get a key there he should post over in there Forum: http://forums.themoviedb.org/forum/8/api-chat/
Prinz Posted - 03 May 2011 : 10:44:46
I look in my second Account there, that doesn't have a Key. Yes the site changed that process completely, at the time I got my Key with my other account i only had to fill in for what i want to use the Key and that was it, the Key was instantly automatically added after that.
KCWhiteKnight Posted - 03 May 2011 : 04:45:17
Are you saying they like you better? LOL

I thought it was strange.

Could be cause I could never walk the line.
Prinz Posted - 02 May 2011 : 10:06:11
quote:
Originally posted by KCWhiteKnight

It takes about 3 days for them to respond. You might even get an email saying they denied your request then they ask what you are you going to use the information for.

Must be new. When I requested the Key, they didn't ask anything (mandatory) and the Key was automatically added to my Account...
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 May 2011 : 06:44:41
Hello Guys,

Have you try the script without api? I haven't but in the past was workinkg.

Ale
KCWhiteKnight Posted - 01 May 2011 : 23:26:32
It takes about 3 days for them to respond. You might even get an email saying they denied your request then they ask what you are you going to use the information for.
reneg Posted - 01 May 2011 : 10:32:24
i filled the form to get my API Key, but Today (22 april to 1 may), i havent got the key yet. I tryed to fill all again!
Prinz Posted - 22 Apr 2011 : 19:05:57
Sine yesterday is themoviedb offline/down... the normal site is online again, but the api site is still offline.

From twitter:

quote:
Some of Amazon's EC2 cloud is down! @Foursquare, @HootSuite, @themoviedb are down to name a few.

1 hour ago:

quote:
We'l be back as soon as possible.
reneg Posted - 10 Apr 2011 : 17:58:32
I'll try , thank you
Prinz Posted - 10 Apr 2011 : 17:41:30
You have to add your personal APIKEY in the Script.

Register a free account http://www.themoviedb.org/account/signup and request a APIKEY.

quote:
How do I get a key?

• Click the "Want to generate an API key?" link on the "Account Settings" tab.

• Submit the form. This will create a "API Details" tab with your API key.

Then simply use JDommi's small helper app to add the Key: http://mitglied.multimania.de/jkdommi/xmm/APIKEY.rar

Copy the included APIKeys.exe and APIKeys.ini in your XMM Script folder. Start the APIKeys.exe and enter your APIKEY, click Save Keys.
reneg Posted - 10 Apr 2011 : 17:07:53
i tryed the API version too , but it doesnt works at all for me.
The Extreme Download Monitor still in RED and no data is downloaded.
Prinz Posted - 10 Apr 2011 : 16:35:15
Properly most people use the API Script version (because nothing can change there on the serverside)
reneg Posted - 10 Apr 2011 : 10:15:50
Up

Am I the only one with that issue ?

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07