BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Scripts not working

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
music4al Posted - 01 Sep 2012 : 05:36:09
CDUNIVERSE(ADULT).COM & Excalibur.com scripts are not working...I discovered it when I went on they're individual websites and found the titles I was looking for but when I went to use the scripts, nothing was found and the preview section remained blank like it couldn't even log in to the site.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mar121y Posted - 18 Jan 2013 : 11:39:02
My setup is not working with scripts though unfortunately .We have two routers at my house .

pubblicità a roma
Alessio Viti Posted - 06 Oct 2012 : 06:43:44
I have upload the new scripts just now...
philmg Posted - 06 Oct 2012 : 05:40:15
ANy idea how to fix the cover downloads?
Clean Posted - 10 Sep 2012 : 08:43:19
This is the CDUniverse scripts updated for the changes to the website. Cover downloads do not seem to work and not sure why.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b841acsg3qndbqu
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Sep 2012 : 19:05:57
Thank you guys for report it.

We are working hard to finish XMM 8 with the new scripts, we hope to release in 2/3 weeks maximum... Sorry for the delay!

Ale
pranab Posted - 09 Sep 2012 : 18:46:21
thetvdb script is not working. Every time I want to search through it I am getting No internet connection/firewall/proxy warning when IMDB script is working. Also IMDB script is not fetching season/episode number as well as air date.
music4al Posted - 08 Sep 2012 : 18:58:09
If I could figure out how the scripts work...I'd do it, I might have to if I continue to wait on the users to fix this problem.
I do think there should be a forum where people can add new scripts and fix old ones, this is where this program could really soar.

PS...Clean, I've used Powerdesk from the beginning and through all it's incarnations, It's look and feel is just simple and elegant, PD7 was the last one that worked half decently, PD8 is a complete botch job and has never worked properly, I'm currently using 8.5.1.26 and the speed issues have been corrected, and though it still has some bugs, it still is a good file manager. I could never get use to the Total Commander interface, it always seemed to pale vs Powerdesk.
Clean Posted - 06 Sep 2012 : 07:49:31
Excellent suggestion. Possibly something for the feature request section if it has not already been added. If anything, something to point people to the forum rather than stew in frustration waiting for Alessio to fix a script he does not maintain.
Prinz Posted - 04 Sep 2012 : 10:40:19
quote:
Originally posted by Clean

No problem with the rant, I'm sure others feel the same. Though it is important to remember that the community most often writes the scripts. Because of that, scripts can break from web site changes and not be noticed by the original authors for some time. That is why it is important to post those scripts here and they can be addressed quickly.

Yes most Scripts are Community Scripts and aren't maintained by the programmer simply because of the time that would be needed to fix all Scripts all the Time. Anyone who has ever tried to fix a Script where the website had big changes knows how time consuming writing/fixing a Script is.

I already said that it would be a good idea to somehow mark the Script that are Community Scripts (most of the Scripts) and aren't maintained by the programmer.
Clean Posted - 04 Sep 2012 : 06:22:11
No problem with the rant, I'm sure others feel the same. Though it is important to remember that the community most often writes the scripts. Because of that, scripts can break from web site changes and not be noticed by the original authors for some time. That is why it is important to post those scripts here and they can be addressed quickly.

As for Powerdesk, may I recommend Total Commander? Active forums, frequently maintained and updated. And it is pretty much the world standard in file managers.
music4al Posted - 04 Sep 2012 : 05:22:21
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try, however excalibur is not the only site I've found that the scripts are not working, in fact quite a few don't work anymore. I believe it's time that the makers of the software upgrade their scripts, because this is the one feature that differentiates it from their competitors. If this feature including all the other bugs these programs have are not fixed or updated then what use are these programs. I've been patient with the upgrades and the bug fixes because they seem to have come on a regular basis, but I haven't seen one in a while. I know there are quite a number of users of these programs that are as frustrated as I am... so now the onus is on Binary works to step forward and treat this as a valued product instead of what seems to be a weekend odd job. This is a serious business and customer support is not to be trifled with. Just look at what's become of Powerdesk 8, it's gone from a great file manager to one of the worse pieces of software released in years due to lack of customer support and corporate greed. Now I don't really want to compare this product to that P.O.S. but it really means that you are going to have to aggressively correct these bugs before you can move on to bigger and better features. Sorry for the rant...I'm Canadian.
Clean Posted - 03 Sep 2012 : 20:07:21
Here is an updated Excalibur script(s). It only gets plot and covers however and stores its directlink in CUSTOM6. I stick with IAFD for actors, flimography dates etc...

I also included a Google version. Excalibur is like DVDEmpire, if a DVD is discontinued, it will not show up in a search result but the page and info is still there. Google will find it if this is the case. Let me know if you need anything else. I have updated most of the Adult scripts and the DVDEmpire script but am waiting to see version 8 in action before posting them as the Custom fields will be changing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kxfy5pr8h907219
Prinz Posted - 01 Sep 2012 : 16:12:38
Yes both sites have changed again the layout a bit. Scripts have to be changed, if someone finds the time for it.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07