New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2013 :  09:27:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi and thanks your Services
Suggested scripts for IMDB
I would suggest IMDB script import name and Internet ID of all actors, but only a certain number of information to be complete import. For example 25 or 50 or 99

Edited by - dayshad on 27 Oct 2013 09:29:04
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  07:58:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Guys , Why does not anyone answer me.
this not difficult ,with minor changes to the Script can be do it.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  18:01:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I dont know I havent been able to use the program properly for some time now because all the IMDB Scripts are broken
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2013 :  18:25:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
please fix the imdb scripts , there are a program in import awards
Go to Top of Page

Shocker74
Starting Member

Sweden
43 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2013 :  16:14:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, i noticed today when importing info with the imdb fastest script that it would NOT import the Awards information.
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2013 :  11:46:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2013 :  10:53:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New version of the script:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vx2gftddsh76dne/IMDB.COM_ Complete v1.3 4 .txt
Please, report the problems

Edited by - fege on 11 Nov 2013 10:56:56
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  08:57:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found it seems to work ok for one movie then reports an error

IE: 13 Assasins ->#IMDBLink#

Have to re-start XMM to do another movie then the same result with the the second.

It is also putting "§" after Director, producer, writer etc.

Very frustrating, IMDB are determined to stop users scraping info from the site it seems.

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  19:54:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
BBBBrett,

I couldn't reproduce your error.
I am using 8.0.8.1 version of XMM
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  22:45:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Th Script is adding the German Movie Titels to an actors Filmography instead of the originl ones. I sthat normal or a bug?
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  09:03:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Valkyrslayer

Th Script is adding the German Movie Titels to an actors Filmography instead of the originl ones. I sthat normal or a bug?

I am from Serbia. When adding movies I am using USA proxy and I don't have problems.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  11:37:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok I guess i should use a Proxy then
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  11:42:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script working well for me and i didn't spot anything wrong till now
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2013 :  06:27:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by fege

BBBBrett,

I couldn't reproduce your error.
I am using 8.0.8.1 version of XMM

I am still using V7.2.3.6 Perhaps this is why. I have over 4500 movies, XMM freezes when I attempt to convert the database and updating my collection from scratch would take many months to complete without lots of mistakes. Kind of stuck with 7.2.3.6, Tried to open the database and split into decades to make smaller databases (it converts a smaller one ok)but couldn't work out how to remove anything but the movies I didn't want, ie still had all the actors etc so the database was just as big as the original.
Thanks anyway for trying mate.

Cheers

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  07:49:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

The imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
No one could fix it?
Go to Top of Page

Decadence
Starting Member

Greece
14 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2013 :  18:54:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello as of the latest update imdb imports the genres and subgenres like this: " Horror Horror| " always twice the genre with a | in the end.Any fix?
Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2013 :  09:14:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm in doubt, which of the IMDB scripts are most up to date. The official updated via XMM8 from 26.11.2013 or Fege's version 1.3.4 from november and is the Fege changes now included in the offical scripts?
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2013 :  18:53:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New version of the script (Problem with Covers is solved, I borrow solution from new IMDB script. Thank you, Ale)

https://www.mediafire.com/?l41bt30698xb6hk

Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  06:18:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When I try to use this (IMDB.COM (Complete)v1.3(5).txt) I can use successfully once (one movie) then get error message for any others ( this happens when updating one movie, and XMM needs to be re-started to update one more movie, then restarted again) more than one movie selected always gets this message....

These Movies/Actors has problems during import:
White Reindeer -> #IMDBLINK#

Is this because I am using XMMV7? As it is really my only option (I have 4500+ movies and database conversion does not work)is it possible to find out why? Ie where in the script can it be modified to get it to work? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

BBBBrett

Edited by - BBBBrett on 09 Dec 2013 06:19:43
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  09:37:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please update your scripts. I have put online the new release Yesterday. Let me know if you found some bug.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07