New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jase
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  08:52:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

SOrry Guys, there is a problem indeed with the complete script, only the fastest works correctly.

I will try to fix it asap, seem that also the scripts for THEMOVIEDB.ORG doesn't work.

I can confirm that THEMOVIEDB.ORD script is no longer working. It never finds or displays any movies from it's lookup of themoviedb.org.

Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  10:23:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The new Fege's Complete IMDB script didn't work for me - it download only couple of actors even i've configured 25 for grabbing.

EDIT: For now the latest one from Alessio, work the best for me - download actors which i've configured, but still not store info in Details2 tab

Edited by - batrado on 19 Sep 2013 10:24:34
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  13:37:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Batrado,

Please give me the name of the movie which doesn't return 25 actors.

EDIT: I see the problem, now

Edited by - fege on 19 Sep 2013 13:54:00
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  22:05:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New version of the script.
I tried to merge Alesio latest script with my own script.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h7axx5xpognkjhs

Please, report bugs.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  10:34:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The last script delivered by Fege work great - store all the information including in Details2 tab.

Great job, Fege! Thank you for the efforts!
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  13:15:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cannot confirm that. :(
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  13:51:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
werhard,

Please tell for which movie you have problem with my script.
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  14:20:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
2 randomly picked movies out of my list with over 700 Movies
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  17:42:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please be more specific, name of the movie(s)?
Tell me what is not imported?

Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  18:41:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I added the movie "after earth" for fun to test your script. The whole Details 2 Tab is empty except "Budget". :/
Is there a hidden option i need to check in the script options?
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  19:09:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Very interesting, I tried with 'After Earth' and you are right, Details 2 TAb is empty.
But then I tried to re-update using: Re-update automatically. And now Detail 2 Tab is not empty.
Please try to re-update.
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  19:39:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nope, nothing changed. ;(
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  19:42:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe my script options are wrong? i dont know

Edited by - wernhard on 22 Sep 2013 19:42:47
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2013 :  00:37:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today I tried with Man of Steel, and everything is imported, except Cover
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2013 :  19:52:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
unfortunately for me its not. I added After Earth again and nothing in Details 2 was taken.
Reupdate automatically changed nothing. Cover was imported. I changed nothing in the script options.
Dont know where the problem is. :(
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2013 :  23:33:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you use version 1.3 of the script?

http://www.mediafire.com/?h7axx5xpognkjhs
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2013 :  12:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2013 :  06:56:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have upload a new release of the script, optimized (a little bit faster).... please let me know.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2013 :  13:48:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Imports all Actors for me but the Filmography still looks like this http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=536534426_sClipboard_1_122_400lo.jpg
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2013 :  15:46:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No Details 2..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07