Skript imdb.com (complete) skip import
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  09:43:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey,

i want finaly re import the last 277 from my movies but the skript imdb.com (complete) skip more than 80% from them.

The "MagicScript: Grabbing Data" run over the movie to the next one without any import from data.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  09:55:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10010

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  16:14:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx but i didnt know if its the same. I have the problem not with all movies.

I will post in this thread again.
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  16:55:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I added some info to that thread too..appears to be something with their site addressing now maybe
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  17:56:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have fix the scripts, use the liveupdate to take the latest release and let me know.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  19:42:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Appear to be working in 7 with the new scripts. 8 is not downloading the new fixes you made today.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  20:01:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I fixed the XMM7 version today:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6468&whichpage=16

The XMM8 fix is't from me.
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2012 :  21:35:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the quick response Prinz. I downloaded and it's working on all my tests.
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  10:21:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey,

i have test it and have the same problems like bevor. I check it at weekend with a 2nd system.

Greeting,
Miyuri
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  10:58:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Guys, have you update the script?

The latest release is of 28 November.

Please check it with liveUpdate.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  15:28:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For 7 I'm using Prinz's new version which seems to be working fine. I'm still doing a tests and checking it out. For 8 I downloaded the new scripts and it still has issues with the actors information. No pics or bio information are brought down. From what I can see it never makes to that section of the script.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  15:53:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KCWhiteKnight

For 8 I downloaded the new scripts and it still has issues with the actors information. No pics or bio information are brought down. From what I can see it never makes to that section of the script.

Must be an old Bug, nothing to do with the search engine change on the imdb.com site. I only changed the search and directlink block in xmm7.
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  16:09:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I downloaded the new release of 8 and did a full install and the problem is still there. I don't get any errors. I created a new database with a few movies thinking that might help but have the same problem. I can't follow the script processing since that tab doesn't work in the advanced tabs so the only other information I can provide to be helpful is I updated a movie with 35 actors and stats say 465 cycles for actors. I can't tell if got the information and just failed to save it but I can say it only took about 10 seconds to process which lead me to believe it didn't process actors. I hope this is helpful.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  17:22:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have you ticked to get Full Information in the Advanced Script Options?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  18:16:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please try to delete the scripts and dowload it again with liveUpdate.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  18:38:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
J, yup. I knew you would ask that. LOL
Ale, did that and it still didn't work but there maybe another quirk I'm investigating. I downloaded the new release on my other pc and installed it and built a new database and it worked. The major difference between the two pcs is first one is Window 8 64 bit and the other that works is Windows 7 64 bit. Before anyone spends anymore time, let me continue my research. I'm thinking there maybe a problem with the .net 4.0 and 4.5 security updates which just installed last night on the win 8 pc and I'll check with Microsoft and run some other programs that use that.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 30 Nov 2012 18:40:45
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  18:54:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hehe, I know my oen mistakes and project them onto others

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  19:18:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is a bit off topic and may not be related but I found it interesting that in Win 8 there is a system administrator which is sort of a hidden process. When you install Win 8 it creates your account as an administrator. There are certain functions that you try to do and it will say you need administrator privs to do this. Interesting that you are. The program looks to see if you're logged on as system admin and then when you click continue it checks your user account. Logic to me would be if you are logged onto your account and you are the admin, you should never need to run anything in that mode. Maybe it should ask the question for you or anyone using this pc. It's probably a hold over from prior versions or older software but I noticed it in some of the windows functions. Why I thought it was interesting cause I was uninstalling emm8 to do a fresh install and it said you need admin privs. which I hadn't installed as in the first place.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  20:46:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just tested the xmm8 imdb(complete) script. It's working and importing actors too.
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  22:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great =)

I'll continue my research with Win 8.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  22:27:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think you're a little masochistic - using Win8

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07