Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Quick Notes on Quick Edit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  15:01:44  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

although I took an oath of silence until the end of the year concerning xMM8 the new 8.0.2.9 actually invites critique:

quote:
->Added finally the QuickEdit (with most important fields)... waiting for Mawu suggestions ;-)

First of all thank you Alessio and welcome back quickedit view. It's a basic version at the moment and there are a couple of suggestions. What I'm missing from xMM7:
- ability to load/re-load/save layouts: now all panels from xMM7 are integrated and it would be useful to store different layouts
- customize quickedit layout: it was a nice feature to customize the arrangement of the data fields. Is that possible also in xMM8? Maybe that's not too important for me, as the current layout is based on the edit window which is based on my suggestions
- double-click into text field should open editor. Killer-feature from xMM7 !!!!!
- as I posted in the other thread for me quickedit is also a replacement for the movie card view. Therefore you can add also fields that are not editable at the moment (cast, crew, languages) to the quickedit

Bye byte & Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2012 :  15:22:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Mawu as always for your suggestions, as you know are very welcome!

I will try to improve it directly in the next release

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  01:06:39  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

two additional comments:
- quickedit video tab: there are also the media language, media label and disks fields listed, although they are absolete now. Correspnding fields are available in audio and disks tab in normal edit window (see other thread)
- show/hide panels: when you activate/de-activate a panel this should be marked in the menue (checkbox or dark back color) to see clearly that it's activated or not. When I updated to 8.0.2.9 the quickedit didn't work. I had to uninstall xMM and do a new install. But I couldn't see in the show/hide panels menue if it's really activated.

Bye Byte & Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07