Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Some Questions about TV Series and Movie Filename
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

digitalwallis
Starting Member

Switzerland
3 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2012 :  18:18:12  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Ale and all other Users

First i am a new user and i love XMM8 because my Moviearchive is overboarding. For the Movies, the XMM was a great help but there some minor things that would help to improve Your programm.
First for TV-Series it would be Perfect to involve the Folder name for the naming and search the information of the File example:
..\Columbo\Season 1\S01E01 - Murder By The Book.avi
I would like to have a Boxset "Colombo Season 1" and so on.
It would allready help if i could mark some Episodes and put them with a rightclick in a Boxset.

I have all my movies and series on my NAS but i can't search the movies with XMM directly from a Networkdrive like "\\10.234.22.125\Movies" It would be great then i could put the HTML export on my NAS and every client could search and start the Movies from there. Is there any way i didn't found

Sorry for my English but my italian is worse

My english is bad but my italian is worse

Synology 509+

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  07:46:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

About the first question, you can create Columbo TV show and add episodes into it. Episodes will be separated by season automatically.

If you want create Boxset you cannot do it at this level. I mean, you can create a boxset and put inside the TV Show, but not only episodes.

In your case you should create this (but its not good)

Columbo Boxset Season1
-->Columbo TV Show Season 1
->Episodes

Columbo Boxset Season2
-->Columbo TV Show Season 2
->Episodes

So, for every boxset you have to create a new TV Show

About the NAS and HTML, you can use the Function "My WEBSITE".

This will create HTML Pages that can be browsed by everyone. Just select a folder where XM has to save it.

I don't know if your connection with NAS is high, otherwise you can create the webpages in your Hard Disk and then copy it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

digitalwallis
Starting Member

Switzerland
3 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  13:20:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Ale for your fast Replay
I will try it in the next few Days.
Regards Dani

My english is bad but my italian is worse

Synology 509+
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07