Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 [SOLVED] TVDB - No results?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  03:00:11  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Don't know what I do wrong but TVDB script doesn't give me any results even so the series I searched for do exist.

The script window Engine Status says: "3-Please select the link for the movie..."

BUT: There's nothing on display in the grid I could select.

It seems almost like the search hangs somewhere in between: there's a temphtml#.txt in the tempdir which seems to contain the right stop words (I think) > /?tab=series ... followed by the series title(s) ... but: no result gets displayed. Since I'm an Anti Hero in debugging: help, please!

Script version info:

-----------------------------------------------
-            eXtreme Movie Manager            -
-            MagicScript Technology           -
-         2001-2009 BinaryWorks.it            -
- Web      : THETVDB.COM                      -
- Author   : AleTsg/eb1                       -
- Date     : 17/August/2012                    -
- Modified : Prinz/JDommi                     -
- Last mod : 17/August/2012                     -
- Comments : Import All Information available -
-            of Series and Episodes           -

PS: That the extracted html is NOT utf8 is probably not a script issue, right?

Edited by - yan00s on 10 Dec 2012 22:37:27

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  10:00:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have try it just now with "Lost" tv show and works correctly. Please try it and let me know.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  20:53:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just tried it again: still no luck.

That's what the status says:

And the direct link tab looks like this:

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  21:07:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Simple answer.
For "Beyond Reality" there is existing only english info. But when you have selected german as preferred language then you will get no links.
When you select 0 for the language then you will get all available info.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  21:12:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Simple answer.
For "Beyond Reality" there is existing only english info. But when you have selected german as preferred language then you will get no links.
When you select 0 for the language then you will get all available info.

That's what I've done already.

To be safe I've tried it with "Weeds" as well (there's a German entry for the series too) with the same result.

BTW, XMM7 and the V7 script version do work.

Edited by - yan00s on 10 Dec 2012 21:24:44
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  21:22:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Und jetzt geht's, oder?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  21:26:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Und jetzt geht's, oder?

Nee, eb'n nich' ...

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  21:38:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ich habe das gerade mit deiner Serie getestet, ich bekomme als Ergebnis "Beyond Reality (English)".
Installiere bitte die Vollversion noch einmal. Evtl. ist da was schief gelaufen...
Ansonsten ist das Script aktuell und ich habe auch die gleiche Programm- bzw. OS-Version.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2012 :  22:36:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Installiere bitte die Vollversion noch einmal. Evtl. ist da was schief gelaufen...
Ansonsten ist das Script aktuell und ich habe auch die gleiche Programm- bzw. OS-Version.

Das hat geholfen.

Delta updates are only for the braves it seems... (like the entire 8.0.x.y branch)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07