Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Suggestion (again): Update IrfanView to 4.36
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  01:42:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It may be time to update the embedded irfan view version. Don't know how risky it really is but since 4.32 (and maybe others before 4.35) contain a Secunia reported issue my security software always complains about 4.32.

---

(13/07/14)

Another update seems to be needed:
http://www.securelist.com/en/advisories/53976

Would be nice if it would also be part of the LiveUpdate distribution not just the full install.

Edited by - yan00s on 14 Jul 2013 12:55:40

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  18:30:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to add in next release.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2013 :  18:19:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just a remark. Today I installed XMM8 on my second computer and wanted to copy all the contents from my main comp to this new installation. As always I do not overrite everything by one click but check folder by folder what's changed and one thing was strange to me. I see that in full install of XMM8 version 8.0.3.9 there's a newer version of irfanview dated 11-12-2012 whether in my old version was a version from 2011. The difference between both installs was that on new one I installed the newest ver from full install package and on old one I was updating versions using LiveUpdate. Maybe it was not included in the "update only" install packages. It would be good to add it so that also people who just update the app have all components uptodate :)

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2013 :  09:31:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you are right, Irfanview is not in the Update but only in the full release.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2013 :  20:50:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A "bump" to ask if 4.36 is now standard (it wasn't as of the full release # 8.0.7.6).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07