Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Can't View HTML Card
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

telted
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  15:34:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have recently lost the right hand panel that displays all the film information. How do I get it back?
I'm using SimpleCard (Fanart as background).htm and have tried nearly every possible setting in the options dialogue but nothing has worked so far.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  16:23:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

You can restore the details panel in the View tab.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

telted
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  20:09:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

Thank you for your fast reply.

I had already tried that but I just tried it again - the details panel still does not display. When starting XMM8 the panel seems to appear in the background but it is then covered by the main grid. It might still be functioning but it is completely hidden. I've tried restoring a backup of XMM8 and even a full windows 7 system restore (to a time before the problem) and still can't see the details panel.

Could it be an error in the registry?

Thanks

Terry
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  20:26:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try to delete all files in C:\ProgramData\Binaryworks\XMM8\Layouts if you have Win7 otherwise goto to the folder where XMM8 is installed and delete all files in Layouts. Maybe you have to re-install XMM8.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

telted
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  20:55:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fixed it.

The details panel had become detached and was living in it's own separate window which had shrunk to almost nothing near the top left corner. Using the view options revealed it and when I dragged it over to it's normal place a small box appeared, I dropped the tiny window onto the box and the details panel reappeared full size and in the correct position.

Everything is ok again.

Thanks

Terry

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07