Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Edit Multiple... option missing for TV Episodes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2012 :  07:11:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Edit Multiple... option missing for TV Episodes from the right click menu.

To Repro:

- Expand TV Show under TreeView
- Click on a previously Added TVShow which brings up the episodes in the adjacent window.
- Select multiple episodes using SHIFT+Click and then Right click

Result:

- Only Edit.. option is available

Expected Result:

- Edit Multiple... option should also be available.

Note:
since this option is not available I have to select each episode and change a field value which needs to be modified for multiple episodes.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2012 :  08:20:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will try to add this function asap

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2013 :  18:45:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio:

There have been 7 update builds since this was reported. I just tested in 8.0.4.6 and it is still there. Do you have an eta when this defect is going to be addressed?

Thanks,

Shazam
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  08:37:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am sorry for the delay, but I hae some other things to do before.

Btw, I will try to speed up it.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2013 :  08:12:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
k, I will keep an eye out for it,

Thanks,

Shazam
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  18:03:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio since you've not gotten around to this yet (just tested in 8.0.5.5), could you please let me know if there is a workaround for this?

Thanks,

Shazam
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2013 :  19:03:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

There isnt a workaround for the edit multiple function.... what field do you want change?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2013 :  11:38:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

I second this request. In my case, I would like to edit multiple catalogue no. at once. But maybe the TS wants a different field.
Thanks.

[a few hours later] Never mind, I just found that when the Next button in de bottomleft corner is pressed, all the subsequent fields are filled automatically. I am happy again!

Edited by - grun on 09 Apr 2013 20:15:53
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2013 :  15:48:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I want to change value of 'Custom1' (Custom Field 1) of multiple epidoses @ one time, which I use as the 'Location' column, since 'Location' field is only available for Movies and not for individual tv episodes.

Thanks,
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2013 :  17:16:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio:

Coming up on 6 month since this was reported. I just tested in 8.0.5.7 and this is still an issue.

Could you let me know how you assign a priority to a bug? I would think an issue without a workaround would at least be a P2 right behind a showstopper, also when the functionality was previously available and it is still currently available for Movies.
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  16:13:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tested in 8.0.6.2 not addressed.. see you in the next version
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2013 :  15:31:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tested in 8.0.7.4.. Come on Alessio... it has been 10 months since this has been reported. Please either fix this defect and give me workaround. Sorry to be short with you but it has been 10 months already, since I reported this.
Go to Top of Page

shazam
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2013 :  06:43:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tested in 8.0.7.8... Still not fixed.. Haven't heard from Alessio since April... I've not used the prg since I reported the issue... Anyway what's the use... this is going to be my last entry in this forum... Waited almost a year... Bye Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2013 :  08:31:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Please apologize. you are right, its a year that I must do this function but I haven't found time yet. I was focus on bugs fixing instead just because this function take a lot of time to do it.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07