Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Device Scanner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Trixster
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2012 :  01:04:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Just put in 8039 full install after spending days re doing my TV shows folder. You said:
"When you scan you have to be sure that the TV Show TITLE is the same for all episodes!" and "Remember, All Episodes of a Series must have the same Serie Title."(sic)
Then you said:
"There is the Tag configuration... just select the Episodes you want to modify and click on "Extract Season, Episode, Title from Filename"...
"
Followed your directions, titles set up as you said. Example:
In the TV Shows folder there are many series with several seasons and many episodes in each season.IE:
Ancient Aliens
season 1
Ancient Aliens 1 The Evidence.avi
Ancient Aliens 2 The Visitors
etc up to season 4.
Your program imports the shows BUT it can't count!!
It will import episode 1-5 then 10-14 then 6-9 out of order.
each episode has its own corresponding .jpg titled the same as the .avi or .mkv or .mp4 but none are viewable. episodes are sequentially numbered (ie 1-43) according to season.
So in your response, please give examples or tell me a program that works and not constantly in Beta testing.

When you ask God to make you stronger, HE does not turn you into Hercules,HE gives you obstacles to overcome.

Edited by - Trixster on 30 Dec 2012 02:02:18

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2012 :  09:39:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Trixter,

XMM try to detect serie name/title/season/episode number automatically, but before add to database you have to check that the info are correct!

This is an example, you have to be sure that Serie Title, Season number and Episode Number are extracted correctly.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Trixster
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2012 :  23:44:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would like to openly apologize to Allesio for my angered post and statements. The errors were mine, not the program. Another truth I always gave my students the first day of class has held true once again.
"Computers DON'T make mistakes. People using them do."
Again my apologies to Ale and all the development team and the members of this forum.
Trixster

When you ask God to make you stronger, HE does not turn you into Hercules,HE gives you obstacles to overcome.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  12:16:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No problem Trixster,and Stay tuned!!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07