Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 _TDVD_YEAR_
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

alexgus
Starting Member

Italy
16 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2005 :  16:20:22  Show Profile  Visit alexgus's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi!

Is there any special function to import in XMM with a script the release date of a DVD?

Thanx!

Alex "Gus" Gusmini

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2005 :  21:31:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alex,

No, at this time there isn't a Script's instruction for import DVD year, only the Movie's Year.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Zbaric
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2005 :  04:03:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It should be possible to import that imformation by replacing the data in the movie release field with the dvd release info. Some provisos: It would of course have to bew out on dvd. IMDB doesn't always have a different date for the dvd release date. and perhaps the biggest hurdle of all is being able to modify the script to collect the information for IMDB.

Zbaric
Go to Top of Page

alexgus
Starting Member

Italy
16 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2005 :  09:09:05  Show Profile  Visit alexgus's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the answers!

My question isn't strictly related to IMDB because I was thinkin' to those websites dedicated to DVD's that offer a lot of informations about their merchandise. Some of these informations are already among the voices in XMM database and one of them is the release of the DVD (very useful to determine which edition is...).

Other infos useful for DVD collectors that can be found on websites are the language of the subtitles, number of DVDs in package and DVD type. These infos don't even find any specific place in XMM database but someone could use customs to import them, or I think so.

Bye!

Gus
Go to Top of Page

mitchican
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2007 :  22:18:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ditto!

I would also like to be able to download the "Release Date" of a DVD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07