Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Inserting Frontcover manually
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Schlumi
Starting Member

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2013 :  15:32:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,
a happy new year to all of you from the forum.

The problem: when I use a script for a movie but there's no cover found I want to insert one manually (by inserting from clipboard or by inserting from folder). When I do so, the thumb in the _thumbs-Folder is getting updated with the correct cover but won't be shown correctly in the HTML-Card: no cover, only a little red cross in the upper corner.
Any suggestions?

Liebe Grüße, Schlumi

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2013 :  10:33:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will try to find the reason. Today I will put online a new release, please let me know if you will have problems also with it.

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Schlumi
Starting Member

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2013 :  22:25:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, Ale.
after program update still the same problem. I figured out that there's a problem by copying the image.

Does it help?

Liebe Grüße, Schlumi

Edited by - Schlumi on 02 Jan 2013 22:26:49
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2013 :  22:40:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I clean out the contents of that temporary directory under (eXtreme Movie Manager9\tempdir) where yours is located whenever I have issues. I consider that to be a cache and it is possible for it to become corrupted (or permissions incorrect because of multiple installs. I have never had any problems doing that and it has fixed a few for me too.
Ale may delete the contents of this too on his clean install which may be why a reinstall fixes things?
Worth a try though.
Go to Top of Page

Schlumi
Starting Member

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2013 :  23:37:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thx for the idea - but no change

Liebe Grüße, Schlumi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  08:43:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A question: if you edit the movie can you see the cover? I mean, is the problem only in the HTML Card, right?

If you import the cover from Internet with a script everything is OK?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Schlumi
Starting Member

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  10:30:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yep, that's true!
When I edit the cover manually I can see it in the cover view but not in the HTML-card. Everything works fine when I edit a movie using a script.

Liebe Grüße, Schlumi

Edited by - Schlumi on 03 Jan 2013 10:33:41
Go to Top of Page

Schlumi
Starting Member

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2013 :  14:32:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still the same problem by inserting covers manually - now the same problem inserting covers as fanart. It shows only a red x in the HTML-card.

Liebe Grüße, Schlumi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07