Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 XMM8 TV show episode info
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

simy
Starting Member

Hungary
6 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  07:26:28  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi!

I use XMM8, and it's very good with movies, but it's worse than the older versions with tv shows episode info. I use imdb.com (tv series) script). It doesn't import cast and crew, only from main page, and if I add an actor/actress manually to an episode, it doesn't appear on the actor/actress page.

The import issue could be script error, but the other is not. I tried tvdb.org also, but as far as I know tvdb doesn't have too much info about cast per episode.

Best regards,

Simy

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  08:53:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For tv shows i use skript "thetvdb.com". At moment the best place for me.
Go to Top of Page

simy
Starting Member

Hungary
6 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2013 :  17:49:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It also did not import cast and crew for the episode. It's a bit better, because the "cover page" was imported.

And I can't update episodes only...

Simy
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  17:13:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to improve it asap.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

simy
Starting Member

Hungary
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  07:33:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks in advance!

Simy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07