Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 MagicScript Execution Line 209
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  23:49:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I re-installed XMM, started from fresh

But still, when i try to download information, even from the recommended script (themoviedb.org) the engine doesn't work. It says;

quote:
Current Title: Nothing
MagicScript: Ready...

Number of Items: 0/0

Number of Scripts: 0/0

Engine Status: 0-Ready...
Engine Ready, waiting for kickstart...

-----------
in the script status tab it says;

quote:
Execution Line:  209

Cursor Position:  25

Engine Mode:  1

Script Cycles:  0

Current ID:  0

Current Script: 

Current URL:  http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/72cae7941bfe23850229828662c9e4b8/On+the+Road

WebsiteLine Saved:  628

Forced Directlink:  http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.getInfo/en/xml/72cae7941bfe23850229828662c9e4b8/83770

Links Found:  0

First Link Found: 

Text To Search:  

Number of Directlinks Found:  1

Number of Links Found:   0

Total Lines of Script:  1667

Webquery:  http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/72cae7941bfe23850229828662c9e4b8/On+the+Road

Current Websiteline:  656

Website Total Lines:  656

Current Block:  #RIGHTPAGEFOUND#

Script Instruction:  #ENDRIGHTPAGEFOUND#

and NOTHING happens, it just sits still like that. Doesn't matter which script I use (IMDB etc) it's always the same. Please help!

this is a continuation topic from http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10297

Edited by - ComZiz on 05 Jan 2013 00:45:01

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  15:58:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No idea if this can help to solve your problems but when I had issues with MagicScript lately (XMM not responding, progress stuck) I did delete the files in XMM8s \tempdir\ directory while XMM was not running and usually things did work again afterwards.

Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  18:28:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you i tried it but no luck. I'm not surprised cause before that I did a couple of re-installs anyway and it didn't change.
I don't believe it's firewall related because XMM can connect to internet, to check updates and for the movies like Casa De Mi Padre, IMDb Fastest finds the results for that movie and lets me choose the right one.

But after I select the movie, it goes back to square one and sits still and waits for kickstart. As I said in another post, it's been over a month that I couldn't use XMM properly now, all my imported movies have their titles only and no information, because no matter which script I use it can not collect data from the internet and nobody is able to help me. I don't know what to do!
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  22:23:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry that it didn't help. Hopefully there will be a solution for this soon.

Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2013 :  03:04:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope so too... only if we could pin point the problem... But thank you anyways man, I appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2013 :  08:25:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry Comziz,

I cannot found the bug. I have try several things but nothing.

From the picture I see that engine do simply nothing, I mean that is not working. The 209 is just the last thing that engine has made.

Please do another thing for me: Go in the Configuration window and Uncheck the Auto-Update of MagicScript and Device Scanner (So we will be sure will not run in background).

Now reopen XMM again, select a movie, right click and select "Re-Update".

Look at MagicScript window and let me know what happens.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2013 :  16:52:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I unchecked
Update Movies/People Automatically in Background

under "MagicScript options (Only for Advanced Users!!)"

restarted XMM, tried to update a movie, it searched the movie then stopped, a button appeared "START MAGICSCRIPT" I clicked that button... back to square one; it says the title is "nothing" and the script does nothing.

What I noticed is that after trying to update "Update Movies/People Automatically in Background" is checked back again in the options.

Edited by - ComZiz on 06 Jan 2013 16:53:13
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2013 :  17:17:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is an example database included with the install. Can you add a movie to it and see if the script runs OK on it? Just curious if it is something in the database that is causing it to run too.
My MagicScript has a mind of its own too...I have it set to not update in the background and if I Import a movie it automatically updates it.
Which would not be so bad but I just did an update of 30 actors and when it was done with them it decided to update another 8619 on its own. only another 5 hours or so to go until it is done that task that it assigned itself and we will see if it just wants to assign itself another LOL
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2013 :  17:50:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you have diabled the device scanner, too?
For me I have always disabled everything related to automatic import.
quote:
What I noticed is that after trying to update "Update Movies/People Automatically in Background" is checked back again in the options.

Where do you have installed XMM and what OS do you have? Please try to run XMM as administrator and have a look if now the settings are stored correctly.
If you run Win7 please have a look at %LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore. In some cases there are stored ini files if you don't have admin rights.
Anyway I always import the movies by using the right click function "Update with another script".

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07