Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Streamline Data Organization / Enhance Usability
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2013 :  00:11:37  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This is a suggestion for some mid term improvements (something like version 8.1.0.0 or even later, after the "initial" edit window restoration is completed) :

If it's not possible to configure edit windows individually they should at least follow the same layout principles whenever this makes sense(*). Example comparison:

What I mean:

- fields should be in the same order
- checkboxes should be in identical places (... Seen, Wanted, Marked ... )
- tabs should follow the same order
- Media OR Video / Audio --> from what I see this should be consolidated on data base level so things work the same way for episode files like they do for movie files (with according tables and identical add / edit / delete workflows)

... there's probably more which could be done along this line and since I don't expect it to happen tomorrow I suggest to collect the needed information first.

(*) Actually: even if the user would be able to destroy the layout by configuring it to his own liking it should be stringent by default.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  16:20:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are right, I will try to do it asap.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07