Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Install: Internal Error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

luker
Starting Member

Switzerland
6 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:41:54  Show Profile  Visit luker's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello

I wanted to install the new XMM 8. But all the time I recieve this error Message: "Internal Error:Failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs""
I downloaded the install file to different locations. I run it as Admin and with compatibility mode. Nothing worked all the time the same Error.
Can anybody help me.

Best Regards
luker

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:42:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

What OS do you have?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

luker
Starting Member

Switzerland
6 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:43:54  Show Profile  Visit luker's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Windows 7 Professional 64x
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:45:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I am downloading just now to see if the EXE is corrupted

Ale

Go to Top of Page

luker
Starting Member

Switzerland
6 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:46:31  Show Profile  Visit luker's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, Thanks :) I will wait
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  13:57:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have check and everything seem to be OK.

Please try to download again.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

luker
Starting Member

Switzerland
6 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  14:23:28  Show Profile  Visit luker's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hmm same error again. Ah yea, my profile folder is on a network share, is that a problem?
Go to Top of Page

luker
Starting Member

Switzerland
6 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  20:49:45  Show Profile  Visit luker's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok I found a solution for my problem. I changed the Documents path temporaly to C:\Users\... after that I can install it. After the installation I changed the path back and it still works fine. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07