Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Saved Filters lost after update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  19:22:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I see that the saved filters are still lost after every update, and I can find not place to save them prior so that they could be copied back
Any ideas
I'm sure this was a topic raised before but I can't find if it was solved.
It's a real pain having to set the filters up again after each update

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  20:34:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Clarke

I see that the saved filters are still lost after every update, and I can find not place to save them prior so that they could be copied back
Any ideas
I'm sure this was a topic raised before but I can't find if it was solved.
It's a real pain having to set the filters up again after each update

Filters will only get overwritten when you do a full install. If you use the differential update they should be kept. It works for me flawlessly.

There's no way yet to save filters in a restorable fashion for complete installs since they are saved within config files the full install needs to initialize.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07