New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2013 :  16:51:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I found a few more Bugs with the Script.

- For some reason Directors dont get importet (Producers, Editors, Composers get imported)

- Some Editors get imported a 1 Person ( Brian Merken| Dan Schalk| Catherine Haight| Steve Welch ) as Entry instead of each Person seperated
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2013 :  10:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Episode actors are still missing. I use this script with xMM8 and xMM7. The old xMM7 script supports at least the first 10 actors.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2013 :  11:47:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2013 :  03:28:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the script is still very broken please look into it
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2014 :  18:37:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Directors: corrected
Actors: corrected
Episode actors, writers and directors are imported only for the very first episode due to a bug in XMM itself I think.
On the other things I haven't had a look.

https://www.mediafire.com/?gblm9oaa04ja0s9

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2014 :  21:11:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the update. Since 8.2.4.0 Episode Actors are now imported. But the Episode Air Date seems to have some problems I get a long number as Air Date like this 19000101.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2014 :  21:27:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That's 01.01.1900 - the first date of this date/time format. I think there is a conversion error so that the value is set to 0.
But I haven't recognized that bug yet.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2014 :  14:47:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I imported the TV Series New Girl and i noticed that the script seems to import th Editors and some other crew members wrong. The Script created a Person like this in my Database:

Brian Merken| Steve Welch| Dan Schalk| Catherine Haight| Hugh Ross| Kabir Akhtar| Giselle Murillo

instead of each Person as a single entry.
Go to Top of Page

H4GB4RD
Starting Member

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2014 :  19:52:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Having problems with the episode import. The list of episodes includes only every second episode. Tried with Being Human (UK) and The Pacific.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  15:11:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by H4GB4RD

Having problems with the episode import. The list of episodes includes only every second episode. Tried with Being Human (UK) and The Pacific.

I am having the same problem
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  15:31:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will take a look.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2014 :  04:36:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have upload just now the new script, should work correctly now.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2014 :  14:44:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You for the fix its working now
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2014 :  23:29:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Found another problem with the script. It is not downloading every actor for each episode even when i select 999 as number of actors to download
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2014 :  22:28:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried a bit around and found that the script is importing all episode actors if I set it to not import all info for all episode actors. When its set to import all info for episode actors it only imports the first actor after the main cast.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2014 :  07:05:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2014 :  19:08:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For some reason the script only finds the first season of each TV series.
Go to Top of Page

Luis USA
Starting Member

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2014 :  21:08:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I have the same problem of Series only showing season 1. I would also like to ask if it is possible to fix the IMDB Series (REL 7) for EXtreme Movie Manager 7 please, as I still use that one, which I think is better. Is there any way to fix that script or at least can I use the script for EXtreme Movie Manager 8 on EXtreme Movie Manager 7?

Thanks.

Luis USA
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2014 :  21:46:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2014 :  14:56:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You for the fix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07