Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 movie_bigcover problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2013 :  18:03:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello, i've got the movie_bigcover moviecard activated and it doesnt has the fanart pics changed all 3 seconds like it was in XMM7.

Under preferences i've got "slideshow" checked under "card version".

PS: Sorry for my english^^

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  03:04:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will make a test to see if there is a bug.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2013 :  17:16:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
anything new?^^
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2013 :  13:26:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
no response since 11 days ..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2013 :  14:57:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please be patient. Ale is for about 3 weeks in the USA...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2013 :  14:40:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello and sorry for delay!

I will ask help to Prinz, that has created the MovieCard. For sure he can fix it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2013 :  18:39:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Its been 3 weeks now. Any progres..?
Is it really such a great thing to change this?
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  03:21:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wernhard

Its been 3 weeks now. Any progres..?
Is it really such a great thing to change this?

Patience may pay off but insisting helps more sometimes.

Seems like "InsertImages.js" is missing in current XMM distributions. If you happen to have a working installation of XMM 7 you may copy that script into XMM8s movie card folder and see if it will do the trick. It did for me.

There are some other (minor?) issues with the card but I don't think that's related to your slide show annoyance.

BTW the html pasted here:
http://pastebin.com/UBsQpDRy is working - as far as I can tell. Fanart pictures are changing like mad (not that I have much of 'em) ...

Edited by - yan00s on 10 Mar 2013 06:22:43
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2013 :  11:17:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
My slideshow only works when the card is un-pinned. As soon as I pin it (so it doesn't slide back) the slideshow stops showing. Would there be a way to fix that? It seems as though it needs to slide back to refresh before it can work.

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07