Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 IMDB(Fastest) script issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

rhitwick
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2013 :  18:25:55  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi guys, I've just registered to get a solution to my problem. Its a recurring one and I've already refreshed my database enough times to get a help from the pros here.

At times, the IMDB(Fastest) scripts does not update the movie names properly. Like today , it replaced at least 100 of movie names to "Find-IMDB".
I've reset the import status number of times but everytime I try to update it just replaces the existing movie title with "Find-IMDB".
This is really annoying. Please help me.

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2013 :  20:59:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB changed their website a little bit.
It seems that you are using the old script. Have you searched for updates in Extreme Movie Manager? There should be updated IMDB-scripts.
Go to Top of Page

rhitwick
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  03:59:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've updated the scripts too. But the problem remains.

Can it be any settings related issue. But, the same settings did work previously. I've not touched anything.
If the developers are reading this...guys could you please check the "IMDB(Fastest)" script a bit.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  15:20:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

Please be sure you have the latest release of scripts.

Use the liveupdate and check the script date, must be of 20 february!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

rhitwick
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  19:20:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

Please be sure you have the latest release of scripts.

Use the liveupdate and check the script date, must be of 20 february!

Ale

Hey, thanx for this.
Its working now!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07