Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Files grouped by Folder - View Filepath?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

winjunkie
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2013 :  17:53:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
New to the program and I love it, but... I've imported all my films into a database, I have my movies organized on my HD in folders, and I'd like to be able to view this organization from within XMM. For instance, I have a bunch of Disney movies organized in one folder with several subfolders. I would like to view them in a group in XMM so I can select them for a boxset. I have other films organized in folders by genre. I would like to be able to group them so I can easily select them an edit the genre.

This would easily be accomplished if I could view and sort by filepath. Perhaps as a Column in Tree View?

Thanks, again for any help.

Edited by - winjunkie on 27 Feb 2013 16:27:30

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2013 :  17:07:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have you added the "File1" column to the grid (using > Column Chooser) yet? It's not exactly what you want but it may help.

Go to Top of Page

winjunkie
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2013 :  19:06:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That actually helps a great deal! Thanks, yan00s!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07