Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Audio Bitrate Column / manual editing / year folde
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ulli

Germany
75 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2013 :  17:10:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

three Question:

1) Where is the "Audio bitrate" field? Can't find it in the column chooser.

2) How can manual edit the fields like "Genre"?
I would like, that different genres are seperated with a "/" and not "| ".

3) When i mark options/general -> Media Center "Put year to the foldername". The year is also written in the <LocalTitle>-part of the mymovies.xml. I like to have the year in the folder but not the xml-file.

regards
ulli

Edited by - Ulli on 02 Mar 2013 17:16:04

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2013 :  18:22:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ulli

Hi,

three Question:

1) Where is the "Audio bitrate" field? Can't find it in the column chooser.

It's not available in the grid. Ale moved Audio information for movies into a separate table and it seems to be a problem to add fields to the grid which are not in the main movies table. Always needs additional coding ...

quote:
Originally posted by Ulli

2) How can manual edit the fields like "Genre"?
I would like, that different genres are seperated with a "/" and not "| ".

I'm not sure if it's possible to change separators. Genres itself are manageable via > Tools > Edit Lists > Genres or directly from the edit window (you can access the list maintenance window from the main details tab too).

For nfo export I think you can tell XMM which separator to use (if it's not working for all multi value fields then it's a bug. Don't worry, it wouldn't be the first. )

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07