Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Audio Section
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

damv59
Starting Member

France
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  18:38:24  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello everybody,

How can I add "Audio Format" for a blu-ray or a dvd ?

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  20:30:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can't, as of yet. I've asked for this to be added twice, but I've gotten no response. http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10518
Go to Top of Page

damv59
Starting Member

France
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  21:40:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok thank you
Go to Top of Page

damv59
Starting Member

France
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  21:43:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I juste rode your post. We have the same problem when we add new blu ray
Go to Top of Page

damv59
Starting Member

France
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  21:44:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I JUST rode sorry
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2013 :  06:35:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, I haven't found a way yet to read these information.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2013 :  22:02:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would just be happy with an "add" button, so that I could add the information manually. You only have a "delete" button. You have "add" buttons for other things, like "director..etc..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07