New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ulli

Germany
75 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2013 :  20:14:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

Problem with OFDB:

No Genre and no Rating anymore with OFDB ;(

Regards
Ulli

Matschtaucher
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2013 :  01:50:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same to me.
I fixed the rating, but I can not see, why the genres are not importet. Debugging is hard, because the script editor does not work properly (step-by-step). There is also a broken link to the ecripting-manual...

Greetz, Matschtaucher
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2013 :  09:48:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is the fixed OFDB script:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB.DE_v1.47.txt/download
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  16:25:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you!!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  09:36:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Finally I fixed the whole OFDb script.

* Added option to choose media information (DVD or Blu-ray)
* Added option what actors to download
* Added option how many comments to download
* Added producer, writer, composer, editor, media, mediayear, packaging, akas titles, sequels/prequels/parts
* Added import of alternate front and back covers
* Fixed actors, genre, rating, imdb-link

Because of incompatibilities I build the whole SUBSTITUTEWORD-Section from scratch. If you find some weird character combinations in the imported texts feel free to post them here. (I only tested with XMM8, XMM7 needs other substitutions. If you use this script with XMM7 you will find many weird character combinations in the imported texts...)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB.DE_v1.50.txt/download

Edited by - rocman on 07 Apr 2013 09:37:40
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  11:36:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
GREAT :)
Do you have merged the OFDB[Chains] part to the normal script, too? Would be nice if the additional script is no longer needed...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  14:20:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, not yet, because I don't know what the OFDB[Chains] script does.
Can you explain whats the intention of this "special" script?
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  16:25:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, got it... it downloads "movie connections"... :)

I merged them together:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB.DE_v1.51.txt/download
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  16:41:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks!
I never had the time to merge them and then I have forgotten it *lol*

Two questions/comments:
1. What about the option to chose between OFDB chain links and IMDB chain links?
2. At the end of #SUBSTITUTETAGS# there are 3 exchanges in one line (when opening with notepad). I don't know if that will make problems...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 07 Apr 2013 16:51:47
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2013 :  18:10:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey.

1) I thought there is no need for it because the OFDB[Chains]-Code doesn't work anymore and there is only one IMDB-Link on OFDB site and this one is already imported to the IMDB-Link field (old CUSTOM8). Are there more for every movie link?

2) That's interesting and should'nt be... in Notepad++ it works. I saved and uploaded it again... ( notepad is not editor's choice )

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB.DE_v1.52.txt/download
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2013 :  23:14:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There are still both links for sequels, etc. available! The IMDB link is "only" on the movie page itself but the OFDB links are for all under Sonstiges!

I normally use notepad only to have a quick view on something. I still haven't assigned .txt to notepad++ since my trial of UltraEdit has expired.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2013 :  17:55:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I see... you mean opening each OFDB link for retrieving the IMDB link...
I will add that again... soon...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2013 :  18:58:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lluqa
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2013 :  12:51:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello rocman,

the result from the FSK Field has changed (for example from "ab 12 Jahre" to " itle>OFDb - DVD: Paramount (Deutschland), Freigabe: ab 12 von Moviename (Year) Jahren") Is it possbile to roll this change back?
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2013 :  14:52:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lluqa

Hello rocman,

the result from the FSK Field has changed (for example from "ab 12 Jahre" to " itle>OFDb - DVD: Paramount (Deutschland), Freigabe: ab 12 von Moviename (Year) Jahren") Is it possbile to roll this change back?

Yes, I saw it yesterday, too.
OFDB did a small website change which interfers with the fsk jumppoint in the script.
I fixed this and the missing movie chains options in the following version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB/OFDB.DE_v1.53.txt/download
Go to Top of Page

Lluqa
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2013 :  16:13:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now it works - Thanks a lot
Go to Top of Page

serienfan62

Germany
93 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2013 :  12:14:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
unfortunately, I still cannot load any actors via ofdb.
Verson 7 und 8.
Werner
Go to Top of Page

serienfan62

Germany
93 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2013 :  20:50:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ich schreibe heute mal auf Deutsch da mein Englisch nicht so gut ist.
Es gab ja heute ein Update für das OFDB Skript.

Leider funktioniert das bei mir immer noch nicht. Es werden weiterhin keine Schauspieler und auch einige andere Informationen nicht importiert.
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2013 :  20:44:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today?
The script upload date was 2013-04-09.
Unfortunately this is not the most up-to-date version.
As I posted above the most recent version is 1.53 (the version on server is 1.52).
Nevertheless this script version should download actor informations.

I tried with "The Terminator" and find no issues.
Maybe it is a problem with the movie title you want to import. Can you post an example title? Then I can take a look after it...
Go to Top of Page

serienfan62

Germany
93 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  01:40:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Habe ich heute auch festgestellt. Habe z. B. Skyfall probiert und dieser Film funktioniert einwandfrei.
Bei diesen Filmen funktioniert es nicht
aus der Tatortreihe Summ, Summ, Summ
und das Wunder von Wolbeck, sowie ein älterer Film
mit Titel Bühne frei für Marika.
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  22:10:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK...
version 1.54 of OFDB script should fix your issues.
The problem was that these movies don't have a DVD or BLU-RAY edition listed.

Other fixes:
* Import for movie connections not visible in XMM8

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/OFDB/OFDB.DE_v1.54.txt/download

Edited by - rocman on 18 Apr 2013 22:11:18
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07