Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Filmaffinity not working.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  11:38:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Desde hace unos días el script de Filmaffinity no te da opción de seleccionar una película.
Dice cuantas películas hay pero no las desglosa.

dioxo
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  20:14:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes teh script don,t work. there few structures changes in web...we wait the update fast..thx
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  20:29:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
True, days ago that can not update,we have to wait to get it repaired.
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2013 :  14:46:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've looked. but I prefer to read Chinese.
Go to Top of Page

franciscoM271972
Starting Member

Chile
11 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  00:49:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by pepelu1947

Desde hace unos días el script de Filmaffinity no te da opción de seleccionar una película.
Dice cuantas películas hay pero no las desglosa.

Igual a mi me ocurre lo mismo al tratar de ocupar este script de Filmaffinity.....

ojala arreglen este inconveniente

GRacias
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2013 :  01:13:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
parece que esta solucionado, gracias
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2013 :  19:46:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We have a search problema.
in the search shows 47 movies found, but are listed only 20.
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2013 :  21:13:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We have a search problema.

Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2013 :  20:04:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Next time try a more accurate search term!

I made some changes to the script. It should now display the number of search results and list all movies correctly.

I added an option to choose how many search results do you want (because all results could be a bit slowly on slow internet connections): the first twenty or all results.

You can download the update here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmm-scripts/files/FILMAFFINITY.COM_v2.5.txt/download
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2013 :  01:18:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
is the title of the movie.
thanks for the modification, I'll try.

Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2013 :  01:46:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
something fails

Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2013 :  01:54:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No failure. When exceed 500 results, shows 20. this ok
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2013 :  02:05:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
what I dont know it's like that movie update.... with Filamaffinity
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07