Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 "imdb+movieposterdb" script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

brudzin
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2013 :  02:28:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
i havent seen yet like this.
is it possible?
it means;
this script imports all of the data (exclude posters) about movie from imdb and imports all of the movie posters(exclude other data) from movieposterdb.
so we take all of the important infos and large nice posters only just one click.
it may be "themoviedb+impawards" or "allmovies+moviegoods" etc.
what do you think?

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2013 :  03:40:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You should be able to do this already by using chained scripts. You can define script chains to your likings and from what I've been reading in the forum that's quite a common practice. Have you tried it with the scripts you want to combine? At least for imdb you can tell the script not to import pictures so if you set your poster script as a follower this will then take "nice large posters" from your prefered source.

Go to Top of Page

brudzin
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2013 :  23:33:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yan00s

You should be able to do this already by using chained scripts. You can define script chains to your likings and from what I've been reading in the forum that's quite a common practice. Have you tried it with the scripts you want to combine? At least for imdb you can tell the script not to import pictures so if you set your poster script as a follower this will then take "nice large posters" from your prefered source.

this is amazing :)
thank yo bro ;)
Go to Top of Page

tinchimp
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  02:01:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Interested to see how you got on with this, as I cannot get anything out of the Movieposterdb script, even on its own?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07