Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Date Import does not work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

adone36
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  20:26:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
If you import into IMM, mapping dates do not work. I want to copy my Collectorz file to IMM but "Date Purchased" cannot be mapped to IMM "Date Purchased" or "Date Inserted". I've tried different formats, and nothing. I usually print lists of new arrivals and this makes that impossible.

Tony

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  21:24:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ale has to change/add the import function if it's not imported.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

adone36
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  17:14:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This seems like a minor bug. Is there a "upcoming fixes" list Ale maintains to keep track of changes? I really can't import my Collectorz database until I can map these dates. The script engines can fix most anything else except these user info fields or "on loan" things, etc. and I need to be able to sort lists by purchase date, etc.

Tony
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2013 :  03:25:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by adone36

This seems like a minor bug. Is there a "upcoming fixes" list Ale maintains to keep track of changes?

Well, he's told us he has a list of bugs he maintains.

Some things may seem minor to us but may not be so for our one and only developer. And there are a few other issues on his list... ...so stay tuned - sooner or later we usually get what we ask for.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07