Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB.COM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Elia
Starting Member

Italy
9 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2005 :  11:27:46  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Ciao Alessio,
come al solito scrivo in italiano, scusandomi se l'argomento è stato già trattato.

Dall'update 4 in poi, lo script predifinito non si chiude, ovvero resta in elaborazione sino a che non si clikka lo stop.

Credevo fosse un problema del sito...... ma ormai sono oltre 15 gg.

Ne sai qualcosa??

Ciao, Elia

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2005 :  20:37:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Elia,

Per favore aggiorna XMM alla versione 4.2 od in alternativa usa la modalità ONLINE per scaricare lo script di IMDB del 3 guigno, il problema infatti risiedeva proprio nello script.

Ciao!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2005 :  21:14:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know what this is all about (that Italian stuff)
But I just can't import any movie info anymore from imdb

I use the latest script
Online mode, Offline mode

I just sits there and stares at me :(

The old script ( by Samkola_1_Jun_2004) worked good for me
but the latest one (FreaKBrother_3_June_2005-By velibor.) .....

I could use some help here
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2005 :  07:50:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

What is exactly the problem? you cannot save information after web import? because I have try just now the IMDB script of 3 june with movie "Memento" and all is OK.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2005 :  22:03:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It just sits there and does nothing
No matter what I try, online, offline, update mode 1 2 or 3 or whatever ways there are nowadays...
All I want is a simple button (or script for that matter) that imports all info for the selected movie(s) from imdb, for that's the only one I use.

It used to be easier, simplicity is an art isn't it ?
Go to Top of Page

Rincewind

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2005 :  10:18:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem but only on certain movies.
For eample, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (1981) appears to import everything from IMDB (script = FreakBrother Jan 05) but only the stop button is active. To get out you have to click stop or close the window and the imported data is lost.
Same thing happens with the Samkola scrpt 11 July so it must be something to do with the info from IMDB.
A solution would be nice
TFAI
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2005 :  12:29:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please be sure to use the LATEST IMDB Script, exctly the one if 3 June, because the oldest are not working!

The problem is not inside XMM but inside the Script.

Please let me know.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2005 :  22:10:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just to let you know
I installed the new version (not the update)

and it works :)

Thx
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2005 :  01:07:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, in the new release there is the latest IMDB script already set like "default" script.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

jamestan

137 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2005 :  23:38:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio,

Does the script import Studio, Producer and Writer ?
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2005 :  10:24:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, here I am again
When using the default script (IMDB) it processes the Title Category and subcategory and the moves to Plot, where it fills in the next text;

<layer name="root">

<map name="nav">
<area

There everything stops with the blinking message 'Processing Information'
I can wait for ages, cause nothing happens anymore, all I can do is abort
Doesn't matter what movie I choose, always the same result.
Updating the script through Online Mode doesn't help either.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  09:47:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Henry,

Please be sure to use the LATEST IMDB Script (3 june).

Let me know if you still have problems.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2005 :  21:28:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still have the same problems
and YES I use the LATEST imdb script
what else could I use when using the online mode ?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  14:56:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys.

I have try just now to import "MEMENTO" and all seem to work correctly.

Please let me know if you have problems with this specific movie, this will help me to find the bug.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Henry

50 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  20:42:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, here I am again, tried it with memento, as you asked
When using the default script (IMDB) it processes the Title Category and subcategory and the moves to Plot, where it fills in the next text;

<layer name="root">

<map name="nav">
<area

There everything stops with the blinking message 'Processing Information'
I can wait for ages, cause nothing happens anymore, all I can do is abort
Doesn't matter what movie I choose, always the same result.
Updating the script through Online Mode doesn't help either, it produces the same result as above

Tried it again and again and suddenly it imports a movie, problem is it imports all data 3 times, imagine that !!
I might aswell start importing everything manualy
Go to Top of Page

DiMoon
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2005 :  20:10:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I'm using XMM 4.5 b1.
There is a problem with importing some awards from IMDB.
I.e. for the movie "The Man Who Knew Too Much" imported awards list looks like (details of the ASCAP and Academy awards are missing):
-----
ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards:<br>
<br>
Academy Awards, USA:<br>
<br>
Directors Guild of America, USA:<br>
1957 - Nominated - DGA Award for
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Motion Pictures
Alfred Hitchcock
-----

For the movie "The Trouble with Harry" the same situation with BAFTA Award:
-----
BAFTA Awards:<br>
<br>
Directors Guild of America, USA:<br>
1957 - Nominated - DGA Award for
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Motion Pictures
Alfred Hitchcock
-----
Can it be fixed?

Regards,
DiMoon
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2005 :  15:13:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Anyone in the team can take a look at the script?

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07