Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bolt
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  07:46:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi!

Can you help me? How can I drag and drop files from music manager?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  09:45:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi bolt.

Please describe a little more what's your problem is.
What do you wanna do and on what function do you need drag and drop?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bolt
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  11:50:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi! I'm a DJ. I love this software. It's very comfortable to catologize my samples. But I need to drop this ones to my sequencer. And I can't do this with Music Manager.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  13:02:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So you wanna transfer your samples to a device that's plugged to your computer? That's not implemented to XMM.
Maybe there could be a workaround for if the target folder is always the same.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

bolt
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  14:48:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But I have software. If you know, MediaMonkey http://www.mediamonkey.com/ can do it. I mean drag from list, and drop into software like Ableton. But MusicManager is more comfortable.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  21:23:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will forward your request to Ale.

But one thing for future: better to ask questions in the correct forum as this is for XMM8.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07