Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 AVG on Thumbnail output error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  00:01:48  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Guys, I have posted this a few days ago in the TONEDEF sections but no one has replied so thought I'd try here as its annoying me now :p

I am working on my export using Default and default 2 but all movies with rating of AVERAGE do not show up

http://www.maniaxsite.zen.co.uk/movies/Files/Filter_RATING_AVERAGE.htm

Please help
Thanks

UPDATE
After messing around it seems the TEXT version works fine on the AVERAGE screen, but the page I want to use with Thumbnails does NOT work.
This really needs fixing ASAP as it's quite a major glitch

I have updated the software and forced a reinstall, but its still the same :/

It's the same on every Template too!

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  06:40:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Thank you, I will take a look.

Sorry for not answer, I have miss your old post.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  10:54:26  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank Ale, I know you are busy m8

Maybe I should do new post but after update last night Movie Card "BIG COVER" has a glitch and it putting many extra spaces under Fanart, not on all movies though - shall I open new thread with images?
On Hot Shots Part Deux! it looks like a full image is missing.

Go to Top of Page

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  18:00:06  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
with regards to my last post, its seems to be an issue with some new FANART - if I delete the last image on the affected movies then the HTML shows up fine like before - very strange

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07