Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Adult Scripts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jason75
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2005 :  21:26:43  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Does anyone have info on when a good adult script will be available?
For movies and actors? All the adult scripts are outdated for this!

Jason Rush

csuxt
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2005 :  12:10:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi any news on this yet - the adult scripts are now very poor and dont use a lot of the better sites or dont pick up the information e.g. jadedvideo.com just gets the covers

Does anyone have any uptodate scripts or let me have a link to where I can get some docs to create my own please

thanks
Go to Top of Page

carfesh
Starting Member

Germany
18 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  14:37:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send carfesh an AOL message  Send carfesh an ICQ Message  Send carfesh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I'm a new EMM user (still unregistered) and am just beginning to learn some MagicScript; I'm right now working on a basic script which can import information from iafd.com and plan to do some futher scripts for other online adult databases as I find the time. I'll post my results here when I'm done if it is of interest to anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions for sites for which a script might be useful?

BTW: You should probably be warned that the scripts will be very basic to begin with.

Kind Regards,
carfesh
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2005 :  15:56:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Carfesh,

If you want you can take a look at the adultdvdempire.com script. The actual script doesn't work because the HTML structure of website is changed a bit.

About IAFD.COM, I am uploading a new script just now

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

kojiro
Starting Member

France
38 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2006 :  21:49:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IAFD. com don't work
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2006 :  22:10:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I will upload a new release of the script in few hours

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Clean
Starting Member

34 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2006 :  02:39:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry folks, IAFD has added some JAVA to their pages and XMM seems to stop reading the HTML page as soon as Java is declared. Most likely we will need to wait until the next release for this to be fixed. Or IAFD can take the Java Pop Ups out of the page but I don't expect that to happen.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2006 :  11:16:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am trying to fix this, the new engine in 5.0 seem to be able to download the website, but at this time IAFD is down, I will make new tests next hours.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2006 :  11:33:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have test it and seem that the new emgine can download the webpage correctly

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07