Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB fastest script doesn't import any actors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2014 :  16:54:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Alessio!
Since the last update the IMDB fastest script is not importing actors anymore. My settings are Actors' complete download (0) and number of actors to import (99).
Thank you for your outstanding work and support!

Shocker74
Starting Member

Sweden
43 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2014 :  06:18:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can confirm this. Stopped importing actors after latest update.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2014 :  08:37:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to fix it now.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  09:31:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any progress likely to happen with this script Ale?
Mine imports the list of actors OK, but that is all, no pics or actor info at all.
All that can be gotten by updating single movie, one movie at a time but it is a bit tedious when adding lots of movies. I am still switching from V7 to V8 and with nearly over 5000 movies to add have had to accept that i may never have as complete a collection as I had with V7 without getting one of the IMDB scripts to work as good as they once did. Also missing the Trailer Addict script badly, they have much better trailers......

Brett

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  10:53:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have check it right now and seem to work correctly. I mean, the actors are imported, without the photos because its the fastest script.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07