Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Start download from selected episode
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

rinofras
Starting Member

Italy
8 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2005 :  18:16:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,
during the downoload of all episodes errors occurs and often there is no way to bypass the episode that cause the error.
It's possible modify the superscript of tv.com not to start from the begin but from the selected item? Can you give me some notices to try to do it? Thanks in advance

Rino Frascaroli

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2005 :  14:38:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

At this time is not possible do that, but I can try to modify the engine.

Can you write me what TV series cause the problem?

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

muhv
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2005 :  20:07:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One question related to series management. How to delete all episodes of one season or one specific serial! When I open multiple chanfges window, there is all series episodes sorted by episodes titles! This doesnt help to find what episodes are what series parts ....

Sorry if my english is not very good!
Go to Top of Page

rinofras
Starting Member

Italy
8 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2005 :  19:19:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,
with the new script I'm unable to import completely any serie:
The Avengers stops at 01x24,
Buffy at 02x08,
The Addams Family at 01x23,
Star Trek (First serie) at 02x24.

In effect while with the old script on TVTOME I imported successfully any serie, that don't happens with the new script on TV.COM.
I've retried a lot of times thinking the error be caused by a momentaneus lapse of connection, but without results.
Thanks in advance for your help
Rino

Rino Frascaroli
Go to Top of Page

gferley
Starting Member

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  00:34:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Read my post a couple of topics above this one for a workaround solution to your problem, and let me know if it interests you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07