Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Actor Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kd4hey
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2014 :  19:05:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
How do I force XMM to update the photo is uses for an actor?

After I manually change the photo for an actor, XMM continues to display the old photo for that actor on the HTML movie cards.

How do I update this?

Thanks,

KD4HEY

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2014 :  13:10:27  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
updating Actor information, including Picture, can be done in the ADD/Edit Movie page under the Cast and Crew tab. Using the Actor list section, select the Actor Name and click on the Edit command (has two little people icon). This will bring up new page containing the current Actor information. Now go to the Picture area and on the upper command bar is a small framed picture of Sky, Clouds & Ground. Click on that icon. Now you'll see all the picture assigned to that actor in the XMM database. Either select one and click on the Move to First command or go to the Add command, which will allow you to navigate to where the picture you want is at.

Hope this helps...

Norm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07