Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Massive Script Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jonnycs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2014 :  23:18:25  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
After downloading Movie Manager 8 and authenticating the software, i went to update. The first time I did it, it gave me several hundred, more like thousands of " new script updates " . My laptop accidentally shutoff during the first update, so the next day i went for it again. I have left it open for more than 24hrs and it is still discovering new scripts for the update. Is it just like this? to take a day or more to just update scripts? if so, i think a general update pack in .RAR format should be available on the site to update the software quicker, than waiting days for MM8 to find all the script updates..

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2014 :  23:41:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There are far less than 100 scripts totally and even if you have to update every single script it shouldn't last more than a few minutes. Beside that when you have done a fresh installation there should be no more than 10 or 15 scripts to update - maximum.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jonnycs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2014 :  04:21:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ya your right. For some reason on 2 seperate occassion its just ate my cpu % and kept finding new script after script . I reinstalled and everything is good now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.24 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07