New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2014 :  20:56:37  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Ciao, ultimamente la versione (complete) di questo script non importa le curiosità e gli errori (o almeno, mi sono accorto solo di queste due voci).

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2014 :  00:49:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao e grazie per la segnalazione, correggo appena posso.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  17:28:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao, ho scaricato la versione aggiornata (di oggi, credo) ma mi sembra che il problema non sia risolto. Potete darmi un riscontro?

P.s.: Lo script IMDB per attori adesso però funziona bene.
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  18:00:48  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB.com (Complete) doesn't work correctly also in the newest version.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  18:09:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the answer Mawu.
Do you know if there is a reason for that update? Or is it simply an error?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  18:52:15  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi pink,

the reason for the update was because from time to time IMDB changes the HTML code a little bit. And then grabbing doesn't work any longer. You can see it very good in the keywords field, where the script only grabs the html code.
Alessios update for IMDB (Complete) changed everything for the worse. For example: some of the people are now grabbed with the correct Web-ID others are grabbed with an "m" in front of the Web-ID (like 0267868 or m0267868). As a result you get double entries. Keyword grabbing is corrupt as described above. Goofs, Trivia, movie connections and awards never work(ed) for me with xMM8, soundtrack is also missing from the beginning. When you're looking in the script code you'll see that it's an xMM7 script where people were fumbling around to get it work with xMM8 (you see it in the script options where you can put data in custom fields like in xMM7 although there are suitable data fields already available in xMM8 and this script options are now useless).

Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  20:25:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, thanks for the explanation! I was referring to the "today-update" of imdb.com (complete) script.

ie:

- yesterday this script didn't work for the reasons that you have explained: ok

- today i've done the available update for this script
---------------------------------------------------------
- Web : IMDB.COM -
- Author : FreaKBrother, Velibor for Awards, Crux -
- Date : 19/Aug/2014 -
---------------------------------------------------------
but after update same issues.

Ciao!

Edited by - pink on 19 Aug 2014 20:26:18
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2014 :  18:13:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I am trying to fix it asap.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2014 :  19:08:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Grazie Ale, attendo fiducioso!
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2014 :  11:03:29  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Alessio

IMDB.com (Complete) Script works better now. Cast&Crew is imported correctly.

Bugs:
- Keywords: only full html-code is imported
- awards, goofs, trivia, movie links are not imported
- people: birthday is not imported

Request:
- soundtrack data import

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2014 :  16:26:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Mawu, I will try to take a look asap.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  11:06:59  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
MDB.com (Complete) Script 22.08.2014

- Cast&Crew ok
- Keywords ok
- awards were imported, but the awardees only with html-code (e.g. Sandra Bullock as " a href="/name/nm0000113?ref_=ttawd_awd_9")
- goofs, trivia, movie links are not imported
- people: birthday is not imported

Request:
- soundtrack data import

Edited by - Mawu on 22 Aug 2014 11:19:08
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  15:53:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
same problems described by Mawu, but if make a copy of script (right click on file -> copy -> right click on directory -> paste) and use this copy to update movie, tab "Details 2" is ok...... very very strange.......

Edited by - vinlas on 22 Aug 2014 15:53:56
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  16:56:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
??? How can that be possible?
Do you have checked if a simple renaming would do the job, too?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  18:12:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
just finish test......and yes, also renaming script, it works!!!! (sorry if my english is bad)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  18:45:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Damn, you're right!
Seems as if there is somewhere an old version that is used. Maybe there exists a buffer from which it is loaded?

*EDIT*
Please do a search for script copies on C:\
I have started it myself but I have too many versions and backups so I can't find all the locations in a useable time...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  19:28:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it works now (with copy-paste and selecting the copied script)!

A quanto mi risulta sembra che manchino solo:
- recensioni (metacritic)
- distributore
- data di rilascio

Grande Ale e grazie per il supporto!

P.s.: Allo script per gli attori non vengono importate le date di nascita (e di morte presumo)

Edit: non viene importata l'immagine di sfondo

Edited by - pink on 23 Aug 2014 20:48:51
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2014 :  11:21:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,
i've deleted scripts in this folders:
...\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\LiveUpdateTemp\scripts
...\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\Scripts\Removed
...\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\Scripts\UserConfig
update some movie and it works well.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2014 :  13:06:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, then Ale has to have a look if there is somewhere a wrong path although all versions should be identical.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2014 :  11:32:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I'm sorry for annoying you,
Unfortunately, some small problem remains, I hope this gets resolved.
bugs:
- Awards were imported, but the awards with html e.g. Best Achievement in Cinematography a href="/name/nm0002892?ref_=ttawd_awd_1"
- Awards Number blank
-Pilot were imported, but the awards with html e.g. as 'Batman'. But it doesn't stay quiet for long. Written by
a href="/search/title?plot_author=FilmFanUk&view=simple&sort=alpha&ref_=tt_stry_pl"
>FilmFanUk
-Reviews blank
-Relase Dates blank
Actors
----------
-Birth date blank
-profession blank

-awards blank

Edited by - RedArmy on 24 Aug 2014 11:36:06
Go to Top of Page

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2014 :  09:59:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same problem here :(
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07